Blog Entries
    "Worry not, my brother. For I will be as a fly on the wall - a grain of salt in the ocean. I will move amongst them like a transparent... *thing*."

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Coincidentally, I've given up on the WWE entirely. It's pretty much TNA from here on out.
    I think I need to start watching tna more often. The WWE title scene is so boring one of my friends asked me if I'd watch doctor who with them... Even knowing raw was on... I was like... yea, doctor who sounds better... hahah
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think I need to start watching tna more often. The WWE title scene is so boring one of my friends asked me if I'd watch doctor who with them... Even knowing raw was on... I was like... yea, doctor who sounds better... hahah

Sadly, the antics of Uncle Si and Jace from Duck Dynasty have been much better than RAW as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sadly, the antics of Uncle Si and Jace from Duck Dynasty have been much better than RAW as of late.
    The first couple raws after mania were all pretty great... The last 2 or 3 have just been super predictable.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Kinda reminds me of the complacent old days just before the rise of WCW. WWE never learns it seems.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the complacent old days just before the rise of WCW. WWE never learns it seems.
    I think WWE doesn't respect TNA as a competitor sadly.
    #BeJelly

The first couple raws after mania were all pretty great... The last 2 or 3 have just been super predictable.

The crowd from Post Raw was awesome and the UK crowd was great... The RAW following WM seemed more like a "do-over" for the lack of what WM was this year more so than a quality show, but that could be because WM had put many down so far that it seemed like a slap in the face to have RAW be everything that you paid $65-75 for the night before. The RAW in the UK had Zigs vs. Y2J and Shield vs. BOD w/ Goat boy, but also had Kofi vs. Cesaro for a whole 2 mins, Sandow vs. Clay for 3 mins, Sweet T vs. Rhodes for 4 mins, Big E vs. Ryder for 2 mins, Fandango vs. Regal for 2 mins, and a Diva's battle royal that lasted for 4 mins (all matches combined to 50 mins of in ring with the rest being recaps, promos, skits... You know, all the normal aspects of RAW). What the crowd was having to watch in the ring, I wouldn't call "pretty great", but that's just me.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The crowd from Post Raw was awesome and the UK crowd was great... The RAW following WM seemed more like a "do-over" for the lack of what WM was this year more so than a quality show, but that could be because WM had put many down so far that it seemed like a slap in the face to have RAW be everything that you paid $65-75 for the night before. The RAW in the UK had Zigs vs. Y2J and Shield vs. BOD w/ Goat boy, but also had Kofi vs. Cesaro for a whole 2 mins, Sandow vs. Clay for 3 mins, Sweet T vs. Rhodes for 4 mins, Big E vs. Ryder for 2 mins, Fandango vs. Regal for 2 mins, and a Diva's battle royal that lasted for 4 mins (all matches combined to 50 mins of in ring with the rest being recaps, promos, skits... You know, all the normal aspects of RAW). What the crowd was having to watch in the ring, I wouldn't call "pretty great", but that's just me.
    I guess I was more thinking in comparison to the normal garbage that we have been sitting through. I normally like the WWE product and I don't even mind their skits... I just want them to be somewhat original at times. What brought WWE to the dance was taking chances and everything as of late except for those two shows seemed to be very in the box. If someone were to ask me who do you predict would go after the wwe title after mania I'd have said Ryback... I would have said that Ryback would either be a heel or a tweener... I know I'm a smark and I will predict things ahead of time... But for the title picture to be this obvious all year so far... It's sad really.

Edit: I actually liked last years product much better... and I do still like watching it at times. It has it's high points still. the low points just seem to be really low.
    #BeJelly

I guess I was more thinking in comparison to the normal garbage that we have been sitting through. I normally like the WWE product and I don't even mind their skits... I just want them to be somewhat original at times. What brought WWE to the dance was taking chances and everything as of late except for those two shows seemed to be very in the box. If someone were to ask me who do you predict would go after the wwe title after mania I'd have said Ryback... I would have said that Ryback would either be a heel or a tweener... I know I'm a smark and I will predict things ahead of time... But for the title picture to be this obvious all year so far... It's sad really.

Edit: I actually liked last years product much better... and I do still like watching it at times. It has it's high points still. the low points just seem to be really low.

I see your perspective Denny, but I don't savor a shit sandwich with the occasional slice of meat more than the regular old shit sandwich they normally serve. Shit is shit, regardless if they sprinkle a bit of sugar on top of it.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

I see your perspective Denny, but I don't savor a shit sandwich with the occasional slice of meat more than the regular old shit sandwich they normally serve. Shit is shit, regardless if they sprinkle a bit of sugar on top of it.
    haha fair... I will admit I tried to get into TNA a while back and they had some lady pretending that she was prego with aj's baby... that was too much like a soap opera for even me haha.

Hopefully raw stops being crap and pulls it back together... I have went periods without watching raw in the past...I don't really want to stop watching... but it's pretty bad right now.
    #BeJelly