Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    30 is the new 20.
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Den Den, my basic belief is that you have the freedom to either embrace or deny what others would consider "evidence". We can choose to believe that it takes 8.3 minutes for the light from the Sun to reach the Earth. We make this decision based upon our best educated guess as to if the book we are reading is telling us the truth or not. Have you mapped out, experimented, and ran through this hypothesis yourself, or are you choosing to accept the evidence, calculations, and tests of others to be evidence that sunlight does indeed take this long to reach a visible range from the Earth's surface? Now since the sun is obviously the closest example we have, let's stretch out that mileage from 92+ million miles to say DENIS J081730, a T brown dwarf (see what I did there), and you are looking at 16.08 Light Years (94.5145 10 to the 12th power miles away). I have never claimed to be a mathematician and these numbers are far past a commoner's (such as yourself and mine) interpretation. But do you "believe" that this evidence is accurate do to personal experience testing the theory and that this star is really that far away from us, or are you trusting in another man's work as being "accurate"?

Choosing who and what to believe is up to you; the only odds that are factoring into this depend solely upon how much objective research (this means looking from both sides of it as truth and fallacy) you do. If you already believe that aliens are real, you a quicker to accept "proof" and deny "de-bunking theories" for a specific event and if you already believe that Christianity is fake, you are quicker to side with evidence of skeptics than you would be personal truths (be it blessings, miracles, what have you) from a Christian. We all think that we are right so naturally we look for reasons to confirm that thought and cast aside reasons why we would be wrong as illogical (even though this kind of selective acceptance is illogical thinking for someone who claims to look at things in a logical light).

3 days and counting for me...

I didn't know American Idol and the Voice were even still a thing. Goes to show just how much I know about shitty TV programming
    Alright I think I misinterpreted you the first time and I think I understand what you are saying now. you are saying you believe it to be science fiction though you accept others could see it different and I will accept that. I don't per say believe we have even came into contact with them... I do think most of the time people who "see aliens" are being a bit crazy and it's because of other circumstances. I just think the odds that there are no other life forms seems very small.

Yea American Idol is still a thing. In fact Nicki Minaj is now a judge of that show. Shows how seriously they take that "talent" contest.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I didn't know autotune had the ability to judge anything

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I didn't know autotune had the ability to judge anything
    That's kind of what I thought haha. I watched a couple minutes of a show to hear her "judge" someone... It was just awful.
    #TeamGeeky

You guys know anything about rfvideo.com or smartmarkvideo.com?
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    So a Bear ate a Monkey in a circus today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    You guys know anything about rfvideo.com or smartmarkvideo.com?
    I really don't go to many sites outside social media sites and youtube. Why what are they?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    So a Bear ate a Monkey in a circus today.
    The monkey's name? B Mac.

Blog Entries
    hahahahhahah I was wondering if anyone would make a joke like that when I read Akkie's post.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I hope I never turn 30.
    Man the fuck up. I was the same. I know 30 seems like a big scary adult number, but once you get over that, it's not so bad

Blog Entries
    I don't get it