Page 4070 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 30703570397040204060406840694070407140724080412041704570 ... LastLast
Results 40,691 to 40,700 of 48284

Blog Entries

Off the "grunge" page on facebook. one of my friends shared it... I thought it was a worthwhile read.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

Off the "grunge" page on facebook. one of my friends shared it... I thought it was a worthwhile read.
    I shared that on FB the other day.....it's cool, except he wasn't there when Nirvana formed and were playing garages! There's truth there though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I hope I never turn 30.
    I'll make sure you never do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I shared that on FB the other day.....it's cool, except he wasn't there when Nirvana formed and were playing garages! There's truth there though.
    That's fair. He was already an established drummer at the time he joined Nirvana and is considered to be by the far best instrumentally in Nirvana. Though I think Nirvana could have succeeded with out him. Obviously it helped a lot having one of the all time great drummers in the band.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Oh he's great, you just have to hear QOTSA's Songs For The Deaf to know it. He has a very distinctive drum sound, you don't get that a lot. Especially from The Voice haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh he's great, you just have to hear QOTSA's Songs For The Deaf to know it. He has a very distinctive drum sound, you don't get that a lot. Especially from The Voice haha
    I have heard some of his QOTSA stuff... I agree it has a very distinctive sound... haha and yea, not something you'd hear on the voice hahahha

Blog Entries
    She told the director she's trying to get into school
    He said take them glasses off and get in the pool

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

So the basic premise of your idea on this issue is that everyone has the right to think that any issue that isn't known to be 100% factual... that you have the right to believe if it's science fiction or not... No matter how good or bad the odds are in it's favor?

Den Den, my basic belief is that you have the freedom to either embrace or deny what others would consider "evidence". We can choose to believe that it takes 8.3 minutes for the light from the Sun to reach the Earth. We make this decision based upon our best educated guess as to if the book we are reading is telling us the truth or not. Have you mapped out, experimented, and ran through this hypothesis yourself, or are you choosing to accept the evidence, calculations, and tests of others to be evidence that sunlight does indeed take this long to reach a visible range from the Earth's surface? Now since the sun is obviously the closest example we have, let's stretch out that mileage from 92+ million miles to say DENIS J081730, a T brown dwarf (see what I did there), and you are looking at 16.08 Light Years (94.5145 10 to the 12th power miles away). I have never claimed to be a mathematician and these numbers are far past a commoner's (such as yourself and mine) interpretation. But do you "believe" that this evidence is accurate do to personal experience testing the theory and that this star is really that far away from us, or are you trusting in another man's work as being "accurate"?

Choosing who and what to believe is up to you; the only odds that are factoring into this depend solely upon how much objective research (this means looking from both sides of it as truth and fallacy) you do. If you already believe that aliens are real, you a quicker to accept "proof" and deny "de-bunking theories" for a specific event and if you already believe that Christianity is fake, you are quicker to side with evidence of skeptics than you would be personal truths (be it blessings, miracles, what have you) from a Christian. We all think that we are right so naturally we look for reasons to confirm that thought and cast aside reasons why we would be wrong as illogical (even though this kind of selective acceptance is illogical thinking for someone who claims to look at things in a logical light).

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I hope I never turn 30.

3 days and counting for me...

I didn't know American Idol and the Voice were even still a thing. Goes to show just how much I know about shitty TV programming

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    30 is the new 20.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!