Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Except me.

My one-liners are intended to mock and ridicule. Not impress.

Because I don't like any of you.
    Blah blah blah, I don't know about anyone else but I'm wise to your schtick Bodo! You don't fool me!

Blog Entries
    Except me.

My one-liners are intended to mock and ridicule. Not impress.

Because I don't like any of you.
    I would put you as number 1 if I'm honest, not that it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Blah blah blah, I don't know about anyone else but I'm wise to your schtick Bodo! You don't fool me!
    Hush sweet cheeks. Don't ruin a good thing by opening that mouth.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Is this your favorite picture ever?
    uh snap! smack is going down.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Hush sweet cheeks. Don't ruin a good thing by opening that mouth.
    But....but....but......oh ok........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Is this your favorite picture ever?
    Actually it's a pic of AshleyPunk

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I would put you as number 1 if I'm honest, not that it's a bad thing.
    At least #1 in quantity.

Not so much quality.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I don't think it is, but I'd still have fun with her.

I assume she's like that to a point. Most vegi's are... Unless they are like Daniel Bryan and doing it for health reasons.

That is fine as long as you remember that is your assumption and not mine.

Most all my friends know my view points including girls I have liked in my friends circle. As you are aware I was on a debate team so most of those issues are very common place topics among my friends. Though some of my friends who are not in love with argumentation tend to not only disagree with me on some issues but get very pissed off when I prove them wrong. For instance one of my friends told me that logic was obnoxious... as I have said previously in this thread on a conversation similar to this one. You are right though, if you are trying to date someone you shouldn't hide your big beliefs from them. I wouldn't do that to myself, and I wouldn't do that to a girl I had romantic interest in. It's not far to either of us. I'm sure your wife is very much use to arguing with you, which is a good thing... The best conversations you can have tend to be conversations that start with some sort of logical clash.

I think that debate mentality might be the problem my friend. In a debate, there is a winner and a loser, but in a conversation it is just expressing back and forth statements on a topic. Why be so competitive with your friends that you have to “win” the debate when your friends are just trying to converse about a topic? Logic would tell both of us that you are not getting a prize (unless you count self gratification of having someone bow to your opinion as a prize) for winning a debate with your friends, so why are you participating in one when there is no reward for it? And yes, my wife and I have a special kind of relationship; we don’t argue. We sit down face to face, light up a smoke, and talk. She knows my weird views on aliens, as I have seen some strange ass shit, and I know her views on specific people. We have differing opinions on these things, but we talk about them without ridiculing the other for having their opinion. Instead, we accept each other and enjoy the fact that we have a strong enough marriage to have these differences where as they might put a wall up for others.

It can be boring at times not to argue with people but you just typically find stuff to do. I never argue with some of my friends and in place we watch Community or Doctor Who... Is it as fun? probably not because I do love to argue a lot... But that love will not make you friends with some people. I have countered view points on this site to several people and they would just get angry and tell me not to treat everything as a debate. Even though this is clearly a place that you are suppose to discuss issues, it's kind of the idea of a forum right?

Again, it’s not an argument Den Den (you and your Debaters mentality); they are conversation. Two sided exchanges of a topic of interest. No prize, no reward, only shared knowledge between two individuals. And many of the users you are speaking of have the right mentality in that it’s not always a debate. You yourself said that this is a place where you are supposed to discuss issues. This does not mean that it should be an argument from the get go. You can come together to talk over a topic without the mindset of there being a right way and wrong way as most things in life are subjective to the perspective that you have been exposed to.

I like team novel... but mountains and molehills might be slightly better. hahah I bet no one ever thought I'd be a member who posted lengthy posts on a common basis when I was fighting the 10 character limit on a constant basis in the "Dennis' Diner" thread.

It’s okay; most members also didn’t think you’d be able to follow a conversation that required more than 10 characters to answer either.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Hmmm interesting haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

That is fine as long as you remember that is your assumption and not mine.

I think that debate mentality might be the problem my friend. In a debate, there is a winner and a loser, but in a conversation it is just expressing back and forth statements on a topic. Why be so competitive with your friends that you have to “win” the debate when your friends are just trying to converse about a topic? Logic would tell both of us that you are not getting a prize (unless you count self gratification of having someone bow to your opinion as a prize) for winning a debate with your friends, so why are you participating in one when there is no reward for it? And yes, my wife and I have a special kind of relationship; we don’t argue. We sit down face to face, light up a smoke, and talk. She knows my weird views on aliens, as I have seen some strange ass shit, and I know her views on specific people. We have differing opinions on these things, but we talk about them without ridiculing the other for having their opinion. Instead, we accept each other and enjoy the fact that we have a strong enough marriage to have these differences where as they might put a wall up for others.

Again, it’s not an argument Den Den (you and your Debaters mentality); they are conversation. Two sided exchanges of a topic of interest. No prize, no reward, only shared knowledge between two individuals. And many of the users you are speaking of have the right mentality in that it’s not always a debate. You yourself said that this is a place where you are supposed to discuss issues. This does not mean that it should be an argument from the get go. You can come together to talk over a topic without the mindset of there being a right way and wrong way as most things in life are subjective to the perspective that you have been exposed to.

It’s okay; most members also didn’t think you’d be able to follow a conversation that required more than 10 characters to answer either.
    I don't know if I have a "debaters mentality" I just think I am willing to argue if necessary. I understand on a public forum that anything I post can be up for ridicule and I'm ok with that. If you disagree with me on an issue I will argue it with you especially if I stated my opinion first and you put out a point of contention. I can talk to my friends about their ideas like you are saying you do with your wife. I just tend not to display my feelings so deeply because I make very harsh points on certain issues. What are your views on aliens?

I think most members know now that I can post more than ten characters. haha
    #TeamGeeky