Page 4065 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 30653565396540154055406340644065406640674075411541654565 ... LastLast
Results 40,641 to 40,650 of 48220
    Black Ninja!
    I think everyone has established that I'm a dick now... Can we move on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I like to think of it as Stand up Philosophizing as Mel Brooks would put it. It’s just interesting conversation to pass the time.
    Good point, the divas match is on so let's keep on building the mountains.

BMac is a dick.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think everyone has established that I'm a dick now... Can we move on?

Wow, you said that with a dickish tone

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Good point, the divas match is on so let's keep on building the mountains.

BMac is a dick.

That is offensive... The Diva's matches should not be used as bathroom breaks or time to check the EWN website, thus sayeth the WD_08

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

The conversation wasn’t centered on “eat your veggies” as much as it was about animal rights to a point. It was a cordial conversation about two differing perspectives for killing an animal for food. I guess I should have made it a bit clearer, but I disagree that it changes perspectives when you find a deeper truth about someone... Let me re-phrase; it SHOULDN’T change perspectives. The same guy that I grew up with coming out and saying he is gay is still that same guy. The person who I interact with for 5 years claiming to be pro-choice is still that same person. They just have a different view or lifestyle than I do and there is nothing wrong with that. That’s the best part about free will is that it is our choice. I might disagree with one thing or the other, but that doesn’t make them an evil person, nor should it make me think less of them. If anything, it should open up lines to converse about it because, as an adult, I am capable of having a conversation about serious issues without resulting to “I’m right and you’re wrong!” as the absolute truth that governs my emotions.

B-Mac is B-Mac; if he wasn’t who he was, I wouldn’t appreciate his brand of humor as much. And worst case scenario, just know that I’ll read it Den Den.

I like to think of it as Stand up Philosophizing as Mel Brooks would put it. It’s just interesting conversation to pass the time.
    Ah ok... I wasn't aware that AP thought like that. Though knowing that doesn't really change my perception of her because as you said we are all adults around here. I just know from personal experience that arguing with people tends to get me in trouble haha. For instance one of my friends is a very hardcore christian. They tend to avoid any conversation that involves vulgar language. If you were to tell that person that you were pro choice I think that would definitely impact there opinion of you. Also it would most definitely effect that persons choice in a mate. I know it might be viewed as cowardly but when we talk about issues that we don't totally agree on... for instance gay marriage... I typically just tell that person that I respectfully disagree with there position. To me it's just easier. I'm not letting them walk on me because I am telling them I disagree with them and if they wanted to debate the issue fine, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'd debate if this particle of sand was bigger than that particle of sand... But for the most part I think you are better off spending that time you would spend pissing off that friend (trust me, I have done my fair share of pissing them off) trying to find something you do agree on... or just random interests you both have. For instance me and you could talk in depth about many things and that's cool... but I'm sure if you were trying to talk to many other members of this site your post size might be a little less in depth.

B-mac is hilarious. Team Awkward FTW! And I'm glad to hear that you would read my lengthy posts ahah
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Wow, you said that with a dickish tone

That is offensive... The Diva's matches should not be used as bathroom breaks or time to check the EWN website, thus sayeth the WD_08
    This post coming from you did not contain enough words. I assumed it was not up to your standard and therefor did not read.

Blog Entries
    This post coming from you did not contain enough words. I assumed it was not up to your standard and therefor did not read.
    hahaha It had a jab at WD_08 so it was worth the read!

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hahaha It had a jab at WD_08 so it was worth the read!
    Nah... That sounds like a dick move to me...

Blog Entries
    Nah... That sounds like a dick move to me...
    That seems like something you'd want to read then.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That seems like something you'd want to read then.
    Oh I could go read and reply to Something if I was interested in dickish behaviour...

Blog Entries
    Oh I could go read and reply to Something if I was interested in dickish behaviour...
    I am curious on what you are talking about but I have a feeling it's in the IWA thread.