Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Can I ask a question?

I was not involved with anything in that thread but I did rather enjoy it from the comical side, but I can also see the therapeutic value in saying what one feeling out in the open. There was nothing personal outside a few names being dropped (by both sides) and they were both able to get things off of their chest instead of talking to other people in a PM about it.

With all that being said, why are some saying that thread is "bad juju" when in all honesty, I think the worst part about it was 2 people's private conversation with a person being used as ammunition? Are we not mature enough adults and was there not a few members moderating the action; which for all intents and purposes is what they are asked to do? There was an obvious issue and they both had a chance to air out their opinions that affected the relationship; this is the equivalent of what many families pay good money to a shrink to do in the real world, is it not?
    As I alluded to....the illusion is easily shattered. The efed section is like the preferred table that the year 12's have claimed as their own. If you graffiti it....watch out. The hilarious thing is the whole efed premise is based on conflict yet it's peopled by so many that don't understand the rules of conflict - even the pretend kind.

Black Ninja!

Can I ask a question?

I was not involved with anything in that thread but I did rather enjoy it from the comical side, but I can also see the therapeutic value in saying what one feeling out in the open. There was nothing personal outside a few names being dropped (by both sides) and they were both able to get things off of their chest instead of talking to other people in a PM about it.

With all that being said, why are some saying that thread is "bad juju" when in all honesty, I think the worst part about it was 2 people's private conversation with a person being used as ammunition? Are we not mature enough adults and was there not a few members moderating the action; which for all intents and purposes is what they are asked to do? There was an obvious issue and they both had a chance to air out their opinions that affected the relationship; this is the equivalent of what many families pay good money to a shrink to do in the real world, is it not?
    No.

I said no. Why did you ask your question anyway?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries

Can I ask a question?

I took the same issue with that as you did.

Bear and B-mac are both two men in their 20's they can handle themselves. They chose to keep their drama in that thread and people should respect their decisions. If you want to solve your drama in pm's cool... But others of us are not afraid to put ourselves out there to be attacked on a public forum. B-mac and Bear were already attacking each other on a public forum... so what does it hurt?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As I alluded to....the illusion is easily shattered. The efed section is like the preferred table that the year 12's have claimed as their own. If you graffiti it....watch out. The hilarious thing is the whole efed premise is based on conflict yet it's peopled by so many that don't understand the rules of conflict - even the pretend kind.

I guess I have a different way of thinking since I am all for in-depth conversations about actual situations in life. In this cyber-life, there was a conflict and the two were able to debate like grown men about said conflict. Both did so without calling each other pooh-pooh heads and actually explained how they viewed the other and their actions. Both made valid comments about their opinions and backed them up. All while being done in a public forum. Neither man was upset further by having the opportunity to say their opinions in public; why should I be upset at the chance to read it? If I didn’t want to, it was fairly easy to click the back button and move to a different forum that I was looking for, now avoiding that one thread. I see not how it was taking up space or a burden to the valuable e-feds and their progression.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No.

I said no. Why did you ask your question anyway?

Such dick; how dare you contribute like that...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Such dick; how dare you contribute like that...

On this note, I would like to nominate myself for a T-shirt for contributing to the flow of the website today.

I feel it needs to be said that I remain to hate B-Mac the most of all.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Do you also hate me?

I feel left out with all this bad juju going around.

Also Irken isn't online... He's my number 1 fan.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    But do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Do you also hate me?

I feel left out with all this bad juju going around.

Also Irken isn't online... He's my number 1 fan.
    He obviously does... duh

I stand by my sig; I hate everyone equally. There a few that I choose not to rip apart their logic less than others, but that is only because they had the brick mentality and I turned down the job for "Wall Whisperer" when Discovery Channel approached me with the idea for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    SouthernBlood and B-Mac have the greatest bromance in EWN's history....

Unless tomorrow Bear and B-Mac come out and say that they had just punked all of EWN with there fake rivalry and just wanted to write promos people would actually care about.
    #BeJelly