Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I would in fact actually prefer to be able to see the conversation that is undoubtably taking place in a certain batcave...
    Would you trust the word of one who has remained neutral during all that thing you've got going? There is not a single word about that in the batcave. I checked it first hand. And remember, I created that batcave.

On another issue, now that Google Glass have been mentioned... I'll probably never get a hand on one of those, but in case it happens, I wear glasses/contact lenses. Will Google Glass affect my vision?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Akbar....I'm just the microscope that magnifies the infected cells.
    I just wanted to feel involved.

Blog Entries
    I never knew we had the ability to read them....
    Might as well have disputes in public now since some people can read PM's anyway.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Would you trust the word of one who has remained neutral during all that thing you've got going? There is not a single word about that in the batcave. I checked it first hand. And remember, I created that batcave.

On another issue, now that Google Glass have been mentioned... I'll probably never get a hand on one of those, but in case it happens, I wear glasses/contact lenses. Will Google Glass affect my vision?
    I've never had a reason not to doubt what you say, so I'll take your word on that.

I know what it's been like in there before.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I never knew we had the ability to read them....
    Had implies past tense?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I've never had a reason not to doubt what you say, so I'll take your word on that.

I know what it's been like in there before.
    Thanks for the trust

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Can I ask a question?

I was not involved with anything in that thread but I did rather enjoy it from the comical side, but I can also see the therapeutic value in saying what one feeling out in the open. There was nothing personal outside a few names being dropped (by both sides) and they were both able to get things off of their chest instead of talking to other people in a PM about it.

With all that being said, why are some saying that thread is "bad juju" when in all honesty, I think the worst part about it was 2 people's private conversation with a person being used as ammunition? Are we not mature enough adults and was there not a few members moderating the action; which for all intents and purposes is what they are asked to do? There was an obvious issue and they both had a chance to air out their opinions that affected the relationship; this is the equivalent of what many families pay good money to a shrink to do in the real world, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Might as well have disputes in public now since some people can read PM's anyway.
    You learn so much more from a public dispute...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I can't really. But I do think I can read group posts without being part of them. Not that I do though.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I just wanted to feel involved.
    But.....I wrote a whole ad featuring YOU!!! Did you not see it?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Thanks for the trust
    I've seen enough from you to know that you're not going to be secretive with your opinion.