Page 4038 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 30383538393839884028403640374038403940404048408841384538 ... LastLast
Results 40,371 to 40,380 of 48220
  1. #40371
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Not a thing. Unless you count the play fighting

  2. #40372
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    7
    *sighs* I despise my boss

    Looks like I'm going to be unemployed soon.

  3. #40373
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *sighs* I despise my boss

    Looks like I'm going to be unemployed soon.
    Young people these days, all they do is complain!



  4. #40374
    Kevin Bacon is the man!

  5. #40375
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Did anyone do anything cool this weekend?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #40376
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,562
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Did anyone do anything cool this weekend?
    I fucked an Ice Cream cone, does that count?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #40377
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    I sat behind my computer and wrote this killer promo for this weeks show. It was perhaps the best thing anyone has ever written. But then the dog ate my hard drive, I got a virus, my phone crashed and I was in an accident and lost it all. Still....living life I can tell my grandchildren about....

  8. #40378
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I fucked an Ice Cream cone, does that count?
    Simple answer.

    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I sat behind my computer and wrote this killer promo for this weeks show. It was perhaps the best thing anyone has ever written. But then the dog ate my hard drive, I got a virus, my phone crashed and I was in an accident and lost it all. Still....living life I can tell my grandchildren about....
    Nice! Hopefully you can get that promo back!

    Also one day we will be the greatest fake tag team in EWN history!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #40379
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,562
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Simple answer.

    Yes.

    Nice! Hopefully you can get that promo back!

    Also one day we will be the greatest fake tag team in EWN history!
    I'm the tag team champions!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #40380
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm the tag team champions!
    Hi, how are you? Doing good? Great!! Have a nice rest of the weekend!

    Don't forget to shower and shave for work!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.