Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, I'm only really hanging in there right now because of this site. I stream Raw and just listen to it mostly while I am on here, because I am typing! I don't really watch anything else besides PPV's. I think I enjoy talking about it more then watching it.
    I still find you guys good company and all but I don't even think discussing it live is worth it anymore. I'm content with TNA nowadays even though I still find faults with them every now and then with their booking. The thing is though, it's only RAW that I have a problem with really. You'll get a little pearl of good stuff every now and having such a pearl once at every hour interval is pretty benevolent to say the least. At least with Smackdown, I have the luxary of not getting completely drained as it's only two hours long.

Blog Entries
    What's a B Mac?
    He's your new project remember.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's your new project remember.
    Yeah, you know when you get something new and you get it home and initially you're all excited about having it and you might use it or play with it right away but then before you know it the novelty has worn off and it gets pushed to the back of the closet and forgotten until the day you rediscover it and decide to bin it?

That's kinda like B Mac.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, you know when you get something new and you get it home and initially you're all excited about having it and you might use it or play with it right away but then before you know it the novelty has worn off and it gets pushed to the back of the closet and forgotten until the day you rediscover it and decide to bin it?

That's kinda like B Mac.
    I will forever cherish the day you rediscover and decide to bin him.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Robstar wouldn't have the guts I bin me.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

If it wasn't for this sight I would really struggle to watch wrestling, considering I don't have any friends who watch wrestling at all so I watch all the shows by myself.

Blog Entries
    Does watching the old episodes of "Legends of Wrestling Roundtable" count?
    Seriously, WWE lost me like 2 years ago, I check in from time to time, but that's it.
    Impact had me for a while, but 1/2 way through As and 8s I got bored and wandered off.
    I watch matches on youtube from everywhere, but I haven't sat down and watched a current show for longer than I care to think about.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This sort of sanctimonious attitude also frequents among older wrestling fans who look down on younger fans for not knowing about anything outside of the Attitude Era or this current era. "Fucking PG era bitch! Read up on all of Bruno Sammartino's title defenses before you can even begin to call yourself a wrestling fan!"

Sorry K2 - I'll try to stop acting like that

Haha, I'm only really hanging in there right now because of this site. I stream Raw and just listen to it mostly while I am on here, because I am typing! I don't really watch anything else besides PPV's. I think I enjoy talking about it more then watching it.

I think I enjoy watching older wrestling more than what I am seeing these days. I still get the fix of athleticism out of TNA, but if I want to see the passion then I'll watch some of the older shows like Clash of the Champions, or some of the older Starrcade's. The crowds are horribly tacky with that vintage 1980's style, but they are also into it pretty hardcore. The passionate crowds seem to make the shows much better to watch and there seems to be a good gap between a crowd who is actually into a wrestling show and a crowd who is seemingly cheering at moments as if they were being told

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

What's a B Mac?
    Sounds like a venereal disease.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.