Page 4027 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 30273527392739774017402540264027402840294037407741274527 ... LastLast
Results 40,261 to 40,270 of 48310
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    See DRG, now you've even got Dennis writing excessively.

I know; I'm such a

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    DRG I don't want to be like you with Iron ape for a long time but I couldn't agree more with the bolded text. I'd be a bit naive to believe that one day hate will be vanished from existence .. but working towards that isn't a bad thing. If you want to be embraced for who you are you should embrace others for who they are. Treat others how you would want to be treated as the cliche saying goes.
    I also agree with those highlighted parts. I have been a long time firm believer that the gay community and the religious sections of society do themselves most harm with such a prevailing attitude.

DRG I don't want to be like you with Iron ape for a long time but I couldn't agree more with the bolded text. I'd be a bit naive to believe that one day hate will be vanished from existence .. but working towards that isn't a bad thing. If you want to be embraced for who you are you should embrace others for who they are. Treat others how you would want to be treated as the cliche saying goes.
    You know the 2 main Rules that Christ (said leader of All "Christians" correct?) replied to the Pharisees when asked which were the greatest commandments?

(1) Love you God with all your heart
    (2) Love your neighbor as your own

"Do unto others" is the Golden Rule from the book that Christians are supposed to be following, yet seems to fall by the wayside far too often in my opinion. That's why I claim his side of the initial comment to be ignorance; selectively taking one part of the Bible and negating the teachings he claims (by claiming to be a Christian) to follow.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I also agree with those highlighted parts. I have been a long time firm believer that the gay community and the religious sections of society do themselves most harm with such a prevailing attitude.
    I think that might be why I took such an issue with it. Most of the time when people spew hate towards religion they are not pushing an agenda whereas this guy was not only pushing an agenda (pushing forward gay rights) but an agenda that I wholeheartedly believe to be the most important social agenda to succeed for this generation. I just find it disheartening to see someone who is doing the right thing in embracing himself when others are too afraid to do the same thing for themselves... that he chooses to spew hate back towards people who hate towards him. Hate on top of hate doesn't do the cause any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You know the 2 main Rules that Christ (said leader of All "Christians" correct?) replied to the Pharisees when asked which were the greatest commandments?

(1) Love you God with all your heart
    (2) Love your neighbor as your own

"Do unto others" is the Golden Rule from the book that Christians are supposed to be following, yet seems to fall by the wayside far too often in my opinion. That's why I claim his side of the initial comment to be ignorance; selectively taking one part of the Bible and negating the teachings he claims (by claiming to be a Christian) to follow.
    I have always wondered why there are so many judgmental Christians for that reason. The basic premise of Christianiy and Jesus' teaching hold some of the greatest lessons for people to learn in any society. Treating people the way you want to be treated should not just be a golden rule for religious people but for the populous as a whole.

Again I just find it disheartening that many "Christians" like to find the sins of others and avoid the ones that are prevalent to them. Instead of focusing on what other people are doing if you want to be one with god why don't you focus on what you are doing? It just seems to be common sense to me.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I have always wondered why there are so many judgmental Christians for that reason. The basic premise of Christianiy and Jesus' teaching hold some of the greatest lessons for people to learn in any society. Treating people the way you want to be treated should not just be a golden rule for religious people but for the populous as a whole.

Again I just find it disheartening that many "Christians" like to find the sins of others and avoid the ones that are prevalent to them. Instead of focusing on what other people are doing if you want to be one with god why don't you focus on what you are doing? It just seems to be common sense to me.

The sad reality is that all people do this. Seriously, look on facebook. Post after post about other people and their actions. Or about some negative in ones life seeking attetion of those online to make them feel better. It's the selfish nature to make things all about youl why not include the "I'm better than you because you do this" attitude.

DRG hates everyone

I miss the days where we just posted stupid gifs and made fart jokes.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I miss the days where we just posted stupid gifs and made fart jokes.
    There's always the "I'm an open book" thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The sad reality is that all people do this. Seriously, look on facebook. Post after post about other people and their actions. Or about some negative in ones life seeking attetion of those online to make them feel better. It's the selfish nature to make things all about youl why not include the "I'm better than you because you do this" attitude.
    I keep my facebook light hearted as most social medias like it should be. I actually take people who do what you are saying off my newsfeed. I agree that most people look to find faults in others... But I think if people spent less time insisting on the "inevitable damnation" of certain sectors of society and spent more time on bettering themselves they'd be much better off.

To me discussing societal issues as we are doing right now is great. We are both just speaking in general terms and we are not damning anyone for the most part. We are finding faults in others sure but we keep our critiques of them in check. I know I'm not a perfect person, I mess up constantly and that's how you end up bettering yourself. If you fail to acknowledge your mess ups and only look to attack others how are you bettering yourself? Again I know I mess up all the time too... and I'm glad that others point out my mess ups. Working together to make the world better seems to be an easier way to go about things. Though sometimes society makes people want to recluse and avoid it at all costs.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Poop.......
    ]