1. #40171
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    When are girls (and most guys) going to get over the ridiculous notion that less is more, smaller is better? It's a much more interesting ride when the road has curves.
    I think, for her at least, it was more about being fit rather than being curvey.

  2. #40172
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't turn CBOT into the wank banks hahaha
    Not quite, most of us are still commenting with the pics.

  3. #40173
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Either the first or second time he was WHC, Taker had a 'conversation' with him about "looking more like a champion should look." (Wearing suits and such.)
    I don't mind Punk getting around WWE in what he does.....even UFC events. He sort of fits in best there dressed casually anyway. But making an effort occasionally is good to see. I used to be a metalhead that thought dressing nicely was a weak thing to do (or something) which I have grown to understand was just the ultimate stupidity. It's nice to look nice sometimes.

  4. #40174
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Not quite, most of us are still commenting with the pics.
    haha, I was just giving him crap. I think the hottest woman thread didn't turn weird until it became just a crap ton of pictures. Annie's boobs leads to great conversation!
    #BeJelly


  5. #40175
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't mind Punk getting around WWE in what he does.....even UFC events. He sort of fits in best there dressed casually anyway. But making an effort occasionally is good to see. I used to be a metalhead that thought dressing nicely was a weak thing to do (or something) which I have grown to understand was just the ultimate stupidity. It's nice to look nice sometimes.
    I used to be a metalhead/goth type 'thing' but I have fully dropped that shit. I actively do my best to not wear all black even though my wardrobe still 75% black clothing. I actually went out today just to buy more blue jeans to fight that problem.

  6. #40176
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I used to be a metalhead/goth type 'thing' but I have fully dropped that shit. I actively do my best to not wear all black even though my wardrobe still 75% black clothing. I actually went out today just to buy more blue jeans to fight that problem.
    I wear pajamas all the time. I'm colorblind so I could give a shit what color I wear, used to be goth, mainly because I really love trench coats.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #40177
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry to say it 'Fro, but anyone with a varying opinion to mine is just wrong. You haven't learned that yet?
    I noticed, which means you're wrong. :3


  8. #40178
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    I don't know what the latest Go Daddy commercial is about but if you watch it with an advert blocking the video, it sounds damn naughty.

  9. #40179
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I wear pajamas all the time. I'm colorblind so I could give a shit what color I wear, used to be goth, mainly because I really love trench coats.
    Trench coats are still cool looking, you just can't be dressed in all black underneath.

  10. #40180
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Trench coats are still cool looking, you just can't be dressed in all black underneath.
    unless y'know, you want to :P


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.