Page 4013 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 30133513391339634003401140124013401440154023406341134513 ... LastLast
Results 40,121 to 40,130 of 48226
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    You should get a huge recliner with built in cup holders, and a mini fridge to stock the drinks.
    Good answer. Beer in a man cave is a must... and cold beer is the only way to drink beer... If you like to drink beer.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    seriously, large pillows are a must, you can do so much
    also, get a snuggie, they look goddamn ridiculous, but after 10 minutes in one you won't even care.
    Just buy a robe and wear it backwards, lol. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe much thicker, but still.

Hide-a-beds are always hip, sittin down, layin down, whichever you decide it accommodates! Bean bag chairs must be loved, perfect style of foot stools as well, plus they make quick seats when needed. Oh! A chair...with a seat that lifts up to double as storage.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Good answer. Beer in a man cave is a must... and cold beer is the only way to drink beer... If you like to drink beer.
    Some people actually like them warm believe it or not. I like mine cold though.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Just buy a robe and wear it backwards, lol. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe much thicker, but still.

Hide-a-beds are always hip, sittin down, layin down, whichever you decide it accommodates! Bean bag chairs must be loved, perfect style of foot stools as well, plus they make quick seats when needed. Oh! A chair...with a seat that lifts up to double as storage.
    Don't forget a dart board! That's a must in a man cave. Side note, why are all the bar games so much fun! I hated being under 21 haha

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Some people actually like them warm believe it or not. I like mine cold though.
    Warm beer is just wrong. I haven't drank beer in a while but if I were to drink it... Cold would be the only way to go!

Warm beer is just wrong. I haven't drank beer in a while but if I were to drink it... Cold would be the only way to go!

I had a Budweiser earlier. I put it in the freezer door for a little while and it was ice cold to the touch.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Don't forget a dart board! That's a must in a man cave. Side note, why are all the bar games so much fun! I hated being under 21 haha
    hm maybe, wouldn't know about bars, my forgotten nights weren't spent there.

Another thing, Folding trays...perfect for eating wherever you want, plus they double for whatever else may be needed.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I had a Budweiser earlier. I put it in the freezer door for a little while and it was ice cold to the touch.
    Yea, that's a quick way to get your beer cold. When I drank beer more often I liked Coors for some reason... Bud isn't bad but it's just kind of eh to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    hm maybe, wouldn't know about bars, my forgotten nights weren't spent there.

Another thing, Folding trays...perfect for eating wherever you want, plus they double for whatever else may be needed.
    I don't have any forgotten nights at a bar either.

Genius! Why didn't I think of that!

Side-note... I wanted to respond to you twice after I responded to panda's thing... I'm not trying to post whore... I don't need to do that anymore, I have over 8000 posts in under a year... I don't need to post whore any longer hahah

Blog Entries
    You should get a huge recliner with built in cup holders, and a mini fridge to stock the drinks.
    I have 2 huge comfy couches and a small beer fridge already.

some sort of retro video game system... Kicking it to a Nintendo 64 like a boss!
    I have a PS2, does that count? As well as an XBox 360 and a decent size flatscreen.

I just added a library, it's looks pretty sweet. Got a nice rug. I'm slowly getting away from that garage-y feel lol