Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I could find those studies if you'd like buddy but I get where you are coming from. There argumentation does have a sense of logic behind it though. Discrediting the source doesn't do anything to discredit the logic and thought behind the idea. That being said I have seen all types of marriages fail, marriages with people who didn't get married until their 40's and marriages that started in their 20's.... Life is tough sometimes.
    It doesn't matter if you are 20, 40 or 60. Nine out of ten of relationships (marraige, friendship, at a stretch family) end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with. Couples that are truly right for each other go through the same shit as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take them down. They fight together because God knows that one of the hardest things you will ever do in your life if make a relationship work. If you sit on your arse because things are great, you will be hit by a fucking bus because relationships need work.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It doesn't matter if you are 20, 40 or 60. Nine out of ten of relationships (marraige, friendship, at a stretch family) end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with. Couples that are truly right for each other go through the same shit as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take them down. They fight together because God knows that one of the hardest things you will ever do in your life if make a relationship work. If you sit on your arse because things are great, you will be hit by a fucking bus because relationships need work.
    God knows that's true. If you have ever had any sort of relationship with anyone ever you know it's true. If you spend to much time away from friends you both grow up differently and seem to be familiar strangers to each other. It's a strange feeling when you have known someone for your entire life but don't understand them at all. I agree relationships are always tough... I just think relationships are probably the most crucial part of life too... not just sexual relationships either... I know that if it wasn't for my friends and family, like most of you, I wouldn't be nearly the same person that I am today.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That's pretty much it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Vince McHahon will turn 68 on August 24, 2013...man where has the time really gone?...and HHH is the heir apparent? HHHemorid is easier to take these days I will admit in his corporate role but good old Paul Levesque is no spring chicken at 44 this July...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    My puppy is an escape artist. She convinced her brother and sister to hop on each other, then hopped up on them and from there was able to make it over the baby gate, and into freedom

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    My puppy is an escape artist. She convinced her brother and sister to hop on each other, then hopped up on them and from there was able to make it over the baby gate, and into freedom
    Clever animals! Dang them.
    #BeJelly

I just went grocery shopping. And I was surrounded by obese people. Like, they were everywhere. I half expected Richard Simmons to make an appearance near the produce.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I just went grocery shopping. And I was surrounded by obese people. Like, they were everywhere. I half expected Richard Simmons to make an appearance near the produce.
    This is one place where that joke is going to make people roll on the floor. hahahhhaha that's awesome.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Actually young marriages are more likely to work out according to many studies. It's because they are two people who grow together instead of two very different people who try to make it work later in life. Also there is a link between how many sex partners you have had and the likely-hood a marriage will work. The less sex partners the better for a marriage. I think that's because a ton of people get jealous when they think about their spouses past love life.
    Sorry Donny, "studies" rarely take into account human nature and real life situations. There's a lot of stuff "normal" society refuses to acknowledge about certain truths to life and so "studies" and "polls" are always, always slanted and based on carefully chosen questioning designed to lead the results towards a desired conclusion. Kind of like a WD08 poll.

The question of the amount of sexual partners plays into every insecurity we are brought up to have about sex. It's the great unknown for a large percentage because it's a hush-hush topic that is impossible to talk about without two very important key elements: an openminded and trusted group of peers and the lowering (or eliminating) of your own inhibitions. I will tell you for a fact - the happiest relationships in the world are amongst those who can get a little debased and freaky with each other. Now, I'm not suggesting that they (necessarily) have to be doing anything too nasty but part of human nature is that we are sexual creatures and we owe it to ourselves to tap into that. I truly feel sorry for people to whom sex is simply functional and not a form of expression.

So I refute your "studies" as being created to produce a desired outcome. Think about it, "studies" need to be backed and funded. Who do you think does that? That's right - people who will benefit from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry Donny, "studies" rarely take into account human nature and real life situations. There's a lot of stuff "normal" society refuses to acknowledge about certain truths to life and so "studies" and "polls" are always, always slanted and based on carefully chosen questioning designed to lead the results towards a desired conclusion. Kind of like a WD08 poll.

The question of the amount of sexual partners plays into every insecurity we are brought up to have about sex. It's the great unknown for a large percentage because it's a hush-hush topic that is impossible to talk about without two very important key elements: an openminded and trusted group of peers and the lowering (or eliminating) of your own inhibitions. I will tell you for a fact - the happiest relationships in the world are amongst those who can get a little debased and freaky with each other. Now, I'm not suggesting that they (necessarily) have to be doing anything too nasty but part of human nature is that we are sexual creatures and we owe it to ourselves to tap into that. I truly feel sorry for people to whom sex is simply functional and not a form of expression.

So I refute your "studies" as being created to produce a desired outcome. Think about it, "studies" need to be backed and funded. Who do you think does that? That's right - people who will benefit from them.
    Life experience > "Studies"