Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Totally agreed.

I've had a female best friend since 5th grade, and her and I have always had great chemistry and a bit of a thing for one another. To this day, even though we're both in relationships, we're still kind of carrying torches for another. The biggest reason I never went after her, though, was her being a constant t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. It just doesn't work for me. Drives me nuts, too, because the girl has an absolutely incredible figure.
    One of my friends insists that tom boys are much better than girly girls... I just don't see it. I mean, I have liked girls who liked to do guy-like things before... but they always seem to be more girlish than guyish... The girl he likes is hot but she seriously is more manly than him and I combined. That's just too weird for me.

Has nothing ever happen between you two? That's a long time to have a torch for someone and nothing happen. I'm always afraid that when I get a girlfriend that she's going to want me to ditch all my female friends, I'm surprised your partner hasn't come off as jealous.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    One of my friends insists that tom boys are much better than girly girls... I just don't see it. I mean, I have liked girls who liked to do guy-like things before... but they always seem to be more girlish than guyish... The girl he likes is hot but she seriously is more manly than him and I combined. That's just too weird for me.
    Yeah, I have a rule of thumb about not letting my man junk anywhere near someone with the capacity to kick my ass.

Has nothing ever happen between you two? That's a long time to have a torch for someone and nothing happen. I'm always afraid that when I get a girlfriend that she's going to want me to ditch all my female friends, I'm surprised your partner hasn't come off as jealous.
    Well, she moved away to Florida right around the time we hit high school, but we've kept in touch all this time. She flew in to visit back in 2007, and we just sort of ended up doing whatever we were previously afraid to do. I think we both regretted it to some degree as we were both in relationships at the time, but we both knew how good it was. Like, we're kind of perfect for another, as we just click. But, ultimately, there's just too much distance in the way. Oh, and dem jeans.

Should anything ever happen to me and my current girlfriend, I'd put serious thought into moving to Florida just to give it a shot. I wouldn't sell my house, though, just in case it didn't work out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have a rule of thumb about not letting my man junk anywhere near someone with the capacity to kick my ass.
    Yea, I totally agree with that hahah.

Well, she moved away to Florida right around the time we hit high school, but we've kept in touch all this time. She flew in to visit back in 2007, and we just sort of ended up doing whatever we were previously afraid to do. I think we both regretted it to some degree as we were both in relationships at the time, but we both knew how good it was. Like, we're kind of perfect for another, as we just click. But, ultimately, there's just too much distance in the way. Oh, and dem jeans.

Should anything ever happen to me and my current girlfriend, I'd put serious thought into moving to Florida just to give it a shot. I wouldn't sell my house, though, just in case it didn't work out.
    Hey, at least you have a fail safe by keeping your house. I think it would be tough to move for a girl that far... It's nice to know some people in your area. Though hey, it could be better to get away from the people in your area too!
    #TeamGeeky

Hey, at least you have a fail safe by keeping your house. I think it would be tough to move for a girl that far... It's nice to know some people in your area. Though hey, it could be better to get away from the people in your area too!
    It's just rare to have this sort of connection with someone for so long, especially when we've been apart for over a decade. I'd just hate, if the opportunity became available, to let distance get in the way of something that could potentially be great. Plus, it would end up making a pretty cool love story.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    It's just rare to have this sort of connection with someone for so long, especially when we've been apart for over a decade. I'd just hate, if the opportunity became available, to let distance get in the way of something that could potentially be great. Plus, it would end up making a pretty cool love story.
    That would be a pretty epic love story. Just to maintain a friendship for that long is impressive... but to keep it after a failed romance and with that distance... that's absurdly impressive.
    #TeamGeeky

She doesn't like kids, and I have no idea what to make of that.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I play Magic: The Gathering but I never got too big into Pokemon or Yugi'oh. I have a mono green elf deck in magic that slays
    I got huge into Magic while working my first tech support job. had a green elf deck, a vampire deck, a black and white angel deck, and a sliver deck, among others.
    we'd all play over the grave shift since we averaged like 1 call per hour.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Distance is a son of a bitch

When I met my wife, she was living in CT and I was living in Utah. we'd skype all day long on my days off, send each other surprise gifts in the mail, but it wasn't the same.

first time I saw her in person however..... Well you ever do Ecstacy and LSD at the same time? That sweet spot in the rush where everything is just wonderful? That's the feeling that swept through my body when I stepped onto the ground in CT the first time, despite the fact that I hadn't done any harder drugs in years.

Course, besides the distance we also had a 17 year age gap to get over, but it's been totally worth it for almost 5 years now.

Blog Entries
    She doesn't like kids, and I have no idea what to make of that.
    That is a bit strange. Girls who don't like kids seem to be a rarity anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Distance is a son of a bitch

When I met my wife, she was living in CT and I was living in Utah. we'd skype all day long on my days off, send each other surprise gifts in the mail, but it wasn't the same.

first time I saw her in person however..... Well you ever do Ecstacy and LSD at the same time? That sweet spot in the rush where everything is just wonderful? That's the feeling that swept through my body when I stepped onto the ground in CT the first time, despite the fact that I hadn't done any harder drugs in years.

Course, besides the distance we also had a 17 year age gap to get over, but it's been totally worth it for almost 5 years now.
    how did you guys meet? and how old were you guys when you met?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    That is a bit strange. Girls who don't like kids seem to be a rarity anymore.

how did you guys meet? and how old were you guys when you met?
    I've talked with quite a few women that don't want children, I am not seeing a rarity here?

We met online, at a site that you are too young to go to, when I was about 21-22.