Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What I was saying Van was that members drift over to the efeds and stay for tea and a chat. I imagine if Dennis and B Mac (for instance) weren't efedding then they would be conversing more here. As it is, they get a lot of their fill over there, at least thats what I believe. That's why I clarified that I wasn't blaming efeds rather than contributing responsibility for the drop off here. A lot of former CBoT regulars devote their energies there more now and hardly ever are here. When they do, it's hit and run style posting. That's how it appears to me anyway.

I think the glory days are definitely over for this site.
    Oh easily.

It probably won't be very long until I add this to list of forums I've come and gone with really.

I don't even watch wrestling anymore. (I go through this spell constantly though.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Oh easily.

It probably won't be very long until I add this to list of forums I've come and gone with really.

I don't even watch wrestling anymore. (I go through this spell constantly though.)
    You don't watch wrestling? LOL... How many forums have you been a member of?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You don't watch wrestling? LOL... How many forums have you been a member of?
    Nah, just not entertained by any shows so why would I watch it? I'll give them a chance probably in 6 months or so lol

Atari forums 2002-2004
    Phoenix forums 2004-2006
    ALL forums 2007-2010
    EWN forums 2011-present

Been on the internet a while you could say.

You guys are all wrong; I fully blame Canada, the Tag Nazi's, and Wade's over usage of the emoticon known as " "

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I blame the lack of growth. Tons of members wanted new features for years, and due to the failure of that wish being met a lot of them took their balls (not testicles!) and left. The ball has always been in the Admin's court.

BallsBallsBallsBallsBalls.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Hey guys. Just got back from the barber shop. What you think?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I blame the lack of growth. Tons of members wanted new features for years, and due to the failure of that wish being met a lot of them took their balls (not testicles!) and left. The ball has always been in the Admin's court.

BallsBallsBallsBallsBalls.

I honestly haven't run into many issues since the new features went live. Then again, I haven't really changed much of how I navigate or use the site so I have yet to see any of the issues with the new layout of things. It has remained the same for me; click on thread, read/highlight posts, reply to them accordingly*

* by accordingly, I mean posting some long ass reply that not many will take the time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    I would put it down to dickheads getting away with saying things about how much of an asshole robstar is.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hey guys. Just got back from the barber shop. What you think?

Giraffing a laugh aren't yer!!

Blog Entries
    Forums as a whole are losing activity, from what I can see, I blame Facebook. When it dies, growth will return until it's replacement arrives.

the only exception to this seem to be for forums where you discuss things you don't want all your family to know you are into

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.