Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Awesome
    just fucking awesome
    I agree. While it's not Layne Staley, I have no problems at all with the new singer of Chains. I just wish he was featured as prominently as Layne was back in the day. It seems to me like Jerry has taken over the lead vocals part a bit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I agree. While it's not Layne Staley, I have no problems at all with the new singer of Chains. I just wish he was featured as prominently as Layne was back in the day. It seems to me like Jerry has taken over the lead vocals part a bit
    I honestly think that's to keep the fans from bitching
    as much as this feels like heresy to type, I think Black gives way to Blue may be my favorite AIC album

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I honestly think that's to keep the fans from bitching
    as much as this feels like heresy to type, I think Black gives way to Blue may be my favorite AIC album
    I own Black Gives Way To Blue and I will admit it is a very solid album considering it was the band's first in yeaaarrrs. Best? I'm not too sure.

I know most fans are going to bitch regardless of who has took Layne's place but the thing about it is, William is one helluva vocalist in his own right. His range can match that of Layne, if not better. I don't understand why they haven't used him more in the lead role instead of harmonizing with Jerry. I love Jerry, but if I wanted to hear Jerry sing with a backup vocalist I would have bought a Jerry Cantrell band CD lol.

Blog Entries
    I own Black Gives Way To Blue and I will admit it is a very solid album considering it was the band's first in yeaaarrrs. Best? I'm not too sure.

I know most fans are going to bitch regardless of who has took Layne's place but the thing about it is, William is one helluva vocalist in his own right. His range can match that of Layne, if not better. I don't understand why they haven't used him more in the lead role instead of harmonizing with Jerry. I love Jerry, but if I wanted to hear Jerry sing with a backup vocalist I would have bought a Jerry Cantrell band CD lol.
    To be fair I didn't say best, just my favorite

I've watched the video you linked about 5 times now, and I think William took over lead guitar instead. Not certain yet, but still.

Blog Entries
    Further thoughts.
    not sure how I feel about Jerry's haircut. though tbf in "Your Decision" it looks all stringy and nasty, so if he was going to keep it long, he would have needed to call up Triple H and find out what shampoo he was using when he had hair.

what is it about getting high and listening to a good AIC song that just makes the world seem awesome? If I could somehow reproduce and bottle that combination, I would be richer than Bill Gates was before he started giving all his money away.

Speaking of that, Gates, that is. Fuck Steve Jobs. or rather, Fuck the people who think of Jobs as the patron saint of technology while shitting all over Gates because they only know 1/10th of the story. Jobs stole more shit than Gates, and Gates has spent over 1/2 of his life doing some fucking amazing work with very very useful charities to do things like use technology to help end hunger, and people still want to call him the fucking devil?
    fuck those people.

Further thoughts.
    not sure how I feel about Jerry's haircut. though tbf in "Your Decision" it looks all stringy and nasty, so if he was going to keep it long, he would have needed to call up Triple H and find out what shampoo he was using when he had hair.

what is it about getting high and listening to a good AIC song that just makes the world seem awesome? If I could somehow reproduce and bottle that combination, I would be richer than Bill Gates was before he started giving all his money away.

Speaking of that, Gates, that is. Fuck Steve Jobs. or rather, Fuck the people who think of Jobs as the patron saint of technology while shitting all over Gates because they only know 1/10th of the story. Jobs stole more shit than Gates, and Gates has spent over 1/2 of his life doing some fucking amazing work with very very useful charities to do things like use technology to help end hunger, and people still want to call him the fucking devil?
    fuck those people.
    Idk, but im about to try it and find out.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I am so baked right now. Happy 4/20 y'all.

I am so sober right now. I mean, this is some serious straightness I have going on.

Blog Entries
    3 words
    Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
    happy 4/20

Have a look at this...

That's gotta be one of the gayest looking stables ever. I mean that in no derogatory way. The only thing thats worse than sweat pants with fanny packs are Jerry Lawlers t-shirts. I mean - LOOK!

There's only one thing that springs to mind and that is....ass rape. Ouch.