1. #39781
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? I thought you had a high tolerance for the disgusting
    I do, in fact, that's what I said
    now you have me confused
    still though, looked it up, only takes 2 years to become a Veterinary Technician, I would make a salary at starting that's comparable to what I get now, and I may actually start to enjoy going to work.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  2. #39782
    I like the WWE title even more after seeing what it could of been!

    http://www.wwe.com/inside/alternate-...designs-photos

  3. #39783
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,407
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Don't get drunk. Be straight edge.

    ... unless you like drinking then have a ball.xD
    I was already drunk...
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #39784
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I like the WWE title even more after seeing what it could of been!

    http://www.wwe.com/inside/alternate-...designs-photos

    The Eagle Belt is the best one. It even beats the one John Cena is carrying around right now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #39785
    Normal Member Beutiful Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Perseus Veil
    Posts
    199
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I do, in fact, that's what I said
    now you have me confused
    still though, looked it up, only takes 2 years to become a Veterinary Technician, I would make a salary at starting that's comparable to what I get now, and I may actually start to enjoy going to work.
    I would love to be one but the sound of animals in pain absolutely destroys me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

  6. #39786
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Sorry for not being on recently guys but I had an accident. Some douchebag ran a redlight and t-boned me on the driver's side. Broke my nose, three fingers, 3 ribs, and you guessed it; my knee is fucked up again. My truck is totaled which makes me sad, but at least I can use my fingers again somewhat

  7. #39787
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,407
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Sorry for not being on recently guys but I had an accident. Some douchebag ran a redlight and t-boned me on the driver's side. Broke my nose, three fingers, 3 ribs, and you guessed it; my knee is fucked up again. My truck is totaled which makes me sad, but at least I can use my fingers again somewhat
    Yea, real life kind of takes priority over online shenanigans dude. Hope you are feeling better. Godspeed man.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #39788
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, real life kind of takes priority over online shenanigans dude. Hope you are feeling better. Godspeed man.
    My hand is still a bit sore, but it's been almost a month now. My ribs are what hurts the worst, it's like being stabbed all the time when I breathe in. Still have two black eyes too lol.

    My knee is what worries me. I had total knee replacement not long ago and I'm afraid something is messed up again. I can't put any weight on that leg at all. MRI tomorrow morning to see what's up.

    Have I missed anything?

  9. #39789
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,407
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    My hand is still a bit sore, but it's been almost a month now. My ribs are what hurts the worst, it's like being stabbed all the time when I breathe in. Still have two black eyes too lol.

    My knee is what worries me. I had total knee replacement not long ago and I'm afraid something is messed up again. I can't put any weight on that leg at all. MRI tomorrow morning to see what's up.

    Have I missed anything?
    This is EWN... If you are gone for a day you miss a ton. You missed the IWC almost implode after mania. Also tons and tons of K2 rants.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #39790
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This is EWN... If you are gone for a day you miss a ton. You missed the IWC almost implode after mania. Also tons and tons of K2 rants.
    What happened??

    Also WM29 was so not worth the 60 bucks I spent on it. I'm so f'n pissed at it

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.