1. #39681
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,101
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You are in fact talking about Dennis/piper/a wrestling god and DrG not me.
    Oh no. You support Collingwood so I know for a fact that you are putting from the rough.

    Also, I am pretty sure someone else was using Giddy's sig before him.


  2. #39682
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh no. You support Collingwood so I know for a fact that you are putting from the rough.

    Also, I am pretty sure someone else was using Giddy's sig before him.
    Happens with sigs all the time.


    Im definitely not putting from the rough...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #39683
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,101
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Happens with sigs all the time.


    Im definitely not putting from the rough...
    I have never once seen 2 people using the same sig by accident.

    So you're batting from the other end of the wicket then?


  4. #39684
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh no. You support Collingwood so I know for a fact that you are putting from the rough.

    Also, I am pretty sure someone else was using Giddy's sig before him.
    Shaz hands had that sig before.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You are in fact talking about Dennis/piper/a wrestling god and DrG not me.
    Dennis and PiperPostWhore was a thing of beauty that shouldn't be talked about ever again!
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #39685
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have never once seen 2 people using the same sig by accident.

    So you're batting from the other end of the wicket then?
    Forget about you false accusations....


    What kind of moron, super glues their fingers together!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #39686
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Shaz hands had that sig before.


    Dennis and PiperPostWhore was a thing of beauty that shouldn't be talked about ever again!
    Denial won't get you through your recovery process


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #39687
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Between B Mac and his love for Maddox and Giddy and his affection for Fandango, I envisage in future an EWN float in the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras in a few short years time.
    Bodom will bring the Rumple Minze.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  8. #39688
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,101
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Shaz hands had that sig before.


    Dennis and PiperPostWhore was a thing of beauty that shouldn't be talked about ever again!
    Go back a few posts Donny, thats what I was talking about. That I hadn't seen it before NOW


  9. #39689
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Go back a few posts Donny, thats what I was talking about. That I hadn't seen it before NOW
    How did you superglue yourself. Tell me a story!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #39690
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,101
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Forget about you false accusations....


    What kind of moron, super glues their fingers together!
    The kind of moron who fixes things. Me.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.