Page 3958 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 29583458385839083948395639573958395939603968400840584458 ... LastLast
Results 39,571 to 39,580 of 48281
    Blog Entries
    My first sober Wrestlemania! Hope it's worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    And it's one you should probably be drunk for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Me too Rich. But then, it is 8:30am right now. Does anyone know where I can ****** the preshow?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Me too Rich. But then, it is 8:30am right now. Does anyone know where I can ****** the preshow?
    Its on YouTube Bobby. It's free anyway. WWE.COM or on the YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Its on YouTube Bobby. It's free anyway. WWE.COM or on the YouTube channel.
    I did not know that!

Let me be clear, I am happy for people to have their own belief system but as with anything, I don't believe that should be foisted () on others to the degree where it's not desired upon, which I don't doubt you'd agree on. I am sure that while you would like others to share your faith, you understand the softly softly approach is a little more user friendly.
    And yes, I do agree that the bible contains some very good messages. I take most issue with the church's stance on things like abortion or homosexuality and contraception.

But you also see that the approach of a conversation on said topic can be amicable between both sides without the use of crazy rationalizations or specific micro-samples that were said by a minority being viewed as the personal beliefs of all involved, correct? And you’re right, people shouldn’t scream from the mountain tops that “I am better than you because I believe this” but that goes both ways as most (with ANY belief system; Atheist included as we have established that this IS a belief system) have this selfish nature that we are all slave to. “I am right, you are wrong, and you are going to listen to me tell you why you are wrong” all the while never listening to the countering side and making radical claims for said person based off of oppositions personal experience of the topic. It’s why these conversations are thought to be “taboo” when in all honesty, they are more fun and enlightening when approached with a rational mind.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Agreed DRG.

On another, or possibly related topic re: Undertaker. What id the Bill Moody death was just an angle and he shows up tonight?

Agreed DRG.

On another, or possibly related topic re: Undertaker. What id the Bill Moody death was just an angle and he shows up tonight?

Those who bitched about the Ashes would find a way to justify their stance as it still being "inappropriate"...

And eWN would lose a few members due to an isolated epidemic of seizures, which would then be blamed on VKM for the angle as a whole.

The Cycle of Bitching continues

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It's official - Dean Ambrose has the worst hair in wrestling