Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wonder how many efed writers could germinate an original idea and expand on that rather than using the existing parameters of an actual thing and just colouring inside the lines as they do. You know, get them outside of their lego village comfort zone.
    How many efed shows have you read lol? I do have to admit, I was a little shocked on how easy it was for people to compare their characters to an existing wrestling persona... I guess as you have said before, there is nothing new under the sun.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Everybody would, 'cuz the whole thing would be designed to satirize and throw shade at the board's most notorious douche-knuckles and bell-ends.

I'm seriously contemplating it, too.
    Do it! Send aliosic a message to make sure he's aware of the fed as well.
    #BeJelly

You're after a cure for insomnia or just need a good laugh?

A bit of both. I've got 5 hours left of my shift and I have 1 event to accomplish (which doesn't occur for another 2 hours) so I am open to all forms of entertainment/time killing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I wonder how many efed writers could germinate an original idea and expand on that rather than using the existing parameters of an actual thing and just colouring inside the lines as they do. You know, get them outside of their lego village comfort zone.
    Would you be interested in writing for the A.L.O.? You'd have carte blanche to book your own angles (provided that they're properly skewering some kind of known EWN quantity).

It's time someone put that section to good use, so I figure it might as well be us.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Would you be interested in writing for the A.L.O.? You'd have carte blanche to book your own angles (provided that they're properly skewering some kind of known EWN quantity).

It's time someone put that section to good use, so I figure it might as well be us.
    I'm laughing as I feel a tidal wave of butt-hurt-ness coming on because of this statement.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    How many efed shows have you read lol? I do have to admit, I was a little shocked on how easy it was for people to compare their characters to an existing wrestling persona... I guess as you have said before, there is nothing new under the sun.
    Enough to know that the single biggest (and only) influence tapped by writers outside of the wrestling landscape comes from XBox and Playstation games and movies. True story.

I'd give it a crack.

I'm laughing as I feel a tidal wave of butt-hurt-ness coming on because of this statement.
    It's all in funsies. I'm sure there's some top-notch pretend text slapping coming out of that section, but I just can't be arsed to read it.

Still, I'm seriously thinking of putting something fresh together. The general vision would be, like, the Colbert Report of eFedding. I've already got a couple of characters cooked up, and I have a feeling they're not going to go over particularly well with a few people. Which is going to be awesome.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'd give it a crack.

To be fair, the bar for writing was set low enough that even #BITW could be a functioning employee for the creative writing staff of certain feds... However with Ape and Star taking on the task, I have a feeling that they'll be the Rodgers & Hammerstein of the section as soon as they post their first show.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It's all in funsies. I'm sure there's some top-notch pretend text slapping coming out of that section, but I just can't be arsed to read it.

Still, I'm seriously thinking of putting something fresh together. The general vision would be, like, the Colbert Report of eFedding. I've already got a couple of characters cooked up, and I have a feeling they're not going to go over particularly well with a few people. Which is going to be awesome.
    Top notch pretend text slapping should be an efeds slogan....

I would read it... Would your characters be inspired by other banned members lol?
    #BeJelly

Top notch pretend text slapping should be an efeds slogan....

I would read it... Would your characters be inspired by other banned members lol?
    Oh, I'm not going to go after just banned people; still active nutters will be fair game, too. Pretty much anyone and everyone who has ever irritated me will be on the docket.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9