Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Aren't you glad I didn't say CM Punk?

Yes; I think McGruff is better at his job than Punk. He doesn't have to resort to digging up the bones of a dead cat on television to garner an emotional response from his fan base.

>

which also makes the following more interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm only asking this because I know english is your second language... Do you not know what that word means, or you don't understand why I used it in that context?
    You are hilarious Dennis. So unintentionally hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yes; I think McGruff is better at his job than Punk. He doesn't have to resort to digging up the bones of a dead cat on television to garner an emotional response from his fan base.

>

Well all I can say to Daniel Moody is, "thems the breaks pal". You green lighted it, you can't go back on it now. I feel it's really unfair of him to share those feelings, to be honest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You are hilarious Dennis. So unintentionally hilarious.
    Thank you?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

>

Well, he did allow for it to happen. Can't say I feel sorry for him. But then again, he didn't necessarily say he was offended by the way the angle played out.

Well all I can say to Daniel Moody is, "thems the breaks pal". You green lighted it, you can't go back on it now. I feel it's really unfair of him to share those feelings, to be honest.

I do too; it's like a guy who invested into something on the stock market in a mediocre (I won't say failing) venture takes to the Talk Radio shows to express his dislike for how he didn't make a butt-load of cash on the venture as he thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, he did allow for it to happen. Can't say I feel sorry for him. But then again, he didn't necessarily say he was offended by the way the angle played out.

No, but his brother did. I think they might have had a different idea as to how it would translate on the screen, but I think that (if) Taker wins at Mania and holds that Urn up high, they will have that feel good moment that makes their uncomfortable feeling they currently have seem as a minor thought to the big picture as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Pfffft!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Jesus Dennis!! HAHAHAA!!
    While English is indeed my second language, I am 100% fluent and capable of understanding and conversing in English lol!!

I'm in tears here!! You really get me Den!!

But to answer the question, the second one!!
    To be fair, the way I used the word is a pretty traditional usage for it...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    To be fair, the way I used the word is a pretty traditional usage for it...
    I think it's because Dennis, you suggested that the supposition that The Beatles took drugs was speculation when it is a well documented fact that they were pretty prolific drug users. McCartney was involved in at least one significant drug bust for marijuana, all The Beatles admitted to taking LSD - they made albums and songs dedicated to the stuff in fact. Plus I have heard that John Lennon was a heroin addict in his later years and yet this is not speculation rather than hearsay, I can't back that up but there is literally tonnes of info on all the rest of that stuff.

So, speculation much? No, not at all. You understand now why TT was a tad incredulous?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm sure The Beatles said the same thing, but look where curiosity got them
    I think it's because Dennis, you suggested that the supposition that The Beatles took drugs was speculation when it is a well documented fact that they were pretty prolific drug users. McCartney was involved in at least one significant drug bust for marijuana, all The Beatles admitted to taking LSD - they made albums and songs dedicated to the stuff in fact. Plus I have heard that John Lennon was a heroin addict in his later years and yet this is not speculation rather than hearsay, I can't back that up but there is literally tonnes of info on all the rest of that stuff.

So, speculation much? No, not at all. You understand now why TT was a tad incredulous?
    I meant that the bolded was speculation... which it was.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I meant that the bolded was speculation... which it was.
    I regard to drugs? Considering the time frame, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet they did say that.