Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Random fact: I like to dip pieces of steak in my mashed potatoes before putting it in my mouth. I have no idea why I do it - it is just a strange habit that I picked up one July while sitting out on the deck with my friends.
    I do that... It's amazing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're not looking at the bigger picture when you say things like that. What if, you fell head over heels for some girl and she turned out to be a pot smoker and you didn't know this until you'd moved in with her but you love her so you say that's cool but not for me and she's all like, that's fine honey and time goes by and you get curiouser and curiouser and one day it's there and you perhaps decide to have a little toke? Never say never fella! You cannot possibly predict what may come in your life. I accept that that is your reality...for now. So should you.
    I guess I was wrong to make it so definite... But I have not smoked pot even though girls offered it to me in the past... Something about smoking anything doesn't appeal to me personally...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nope. I practice apartheid with my food. The unity of bacon and pancakes will cease to come into fruition.
    I've only ever had bacon with pancakes once because I saw it so many times on American TV, I thought I'd try it. Didn't get it to be honest. Bacon is for eggs, not pancakes and syrup. But meat and veg? YUM!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I do that... It's amazing...

I guess I was wrong to make it so definite... But I have not smoked pot even though girls offered it to me in the past... Something about smoking anything doesn't appeal to me personally...
    Well in any case Dennis, I am pro choice so I support your decision to choose not to do that!

Blog Entries
    I've only ever had bacon with pancakes once because I saw it so many times on American TV, I thought I'd try it. Didn't get it to be honest. Bacon is for eggs, not pancakes and syrup. But meat and veg? YUM!!!!
    We put bacon on everything... even on Ice Cream...
    #BeJelly

Bacon goes with everything. To suggest otherwise is blasphemy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

That's so....normal! I thought everyone combined things that were on their plate?
    Nobody I know does it. They always give me these weird looks because they apparently care about how I eat my food.

^ Completely random gif that has nothing to do with what I am saying... Does this mean I have entered the realm of the cool kids?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Well in any case Dennis, I am pro choice so I support your decision to choose not to do that!
    Fuck that.

Drink weed and smoke beer.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

You're not looking at the bigger picture when you say things like that. What if, you fell head over heels for some girl and she turned out to be a pot smoker and you didn't know this until you'd moved in with her but you love her so you say that's cool but not for me and she's all like, that's fine honey and time goes by and you get curiouser and curiouser and one day it's there and you perhaps decide to have a little toke? Never say never fella! You cannot possibly predict what may come in your life. I accept that that is your reality...for now. So should you.
    Pretty much agree with this one... I said the same thing as a young boy about smokin anything, and used to smoke cigars and cigarettes as well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Fuck that.

Drink weed and smoke beer.
    Looks like you have been doing both.
    #BeJelly

That's so....normal! I thought everyone combined things that were on their plate?
    Especially mashed potatoes! Nonstop, meatloaf, vegetables, you name it!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.