Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I never got an Easter egg. Then again, I never got a birthday present either, so I definitely wasn't surprised there. On the flip side, I never bought anyone an Easter egg, so at least things are even between me and the family
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Pretty sure Easter only exists to bring us the Cadbury creme egg.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

We should petition to have the day changed to Cadbury Sunday.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I really think it's time we started questioning the existence of these religious holidays. We need to either extend the holiday tradition to other faiths or abolish them completely. It's just too hypocritical. I'm not saying we should remove the holidays, just re-brand them in the way Ape suggested.

Blog Entries
    \
    #BeJelly

I really think it's time we started questioning the existence of these religious holidays. We need to either extend the holiday tradition to other faiths or abolish them completely. It's just too hypocritical. I'm not saying we should remove the holidays, just re-brand them in the way Ape suggested.

Aren't they currently working on this with moving the term "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays"?

I think to the majority of people it doesn't matter what the holiday is called as long as they get paid overtime for working it or they get an extra day added to their weekend; the name is irrelevant unless looking at it through a religious perspective, which I think only applies to those who celebrate the holiday in general. I have a buddy who works over in Indonesia and is a fan of the Ramadan celebrations, even though he doesn't practice it. I doubt he'd expect the entire country to change the name of the celebration based on the fact that he doesn't participate in the Islamic faith. If anything, the changing of the names comes across as more of a push to be politically correct than it does to sever the confusion of Holiday versus Religious reasons for said holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I only request that the avatar for Markside be something along the lines of...

I don't know why but when I heard "Markside" I automatically thought it to be the title of Mark the Puppet's own YouTube show.
    Mark the Puppet was the greatest thing ever created by a WWE YT Show. Bar none.

With the holidays getting so far away from their original intended purpose and becoming more about rampant consumption and consumerism, an open corporatization of festivities really does seem like the more honest way to go about things.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Mark the Puppet was the greatest thing ever created by a WWE YT Show. Bar none.

I was a fan; he is instantly who I associate to the users who post conspiracy theories involving CM Punk being held down by the big bad WWE Universe, why the WWE ruined El Generico by making him lose his mask, or when someone claims that the PG Era of the WWE is killing the wrestling industry, and even when someone claims to follow the independent scene of wrestling but can't name a wrestler outside of Kevin Steen, Davey Richards, or anyone else to compete in ROH; basically stating that ROH = The 'dreadful' Indies, yet praising everything that ROH does.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If I could just Wade in on the Creme Egg chat; yes the US and Canadian versions are smaller than their UK counterparts these days.

You can get them all year round in the UK, as Creme Egg Twisted, same chocolate and filler sans the egg shape.