1. #39001
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    That it was Dennis. That it was.

  2. #39002
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Invisible mode?


  3. #39003
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Invisible mode?
    That seems to be an ever increasingly popular mode for users nowadays.
    #BeJelly


  4. #39004
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'm trying to lower my profile

  5. #39005
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm trying to lower my profile
    Yea, could be a good thing. Though it means that several threads will be less active...
    #BeJelly


  6. #39006
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Like what? Really, that says more about other users or the not-so-stellar types of threads than it does about me.

  7. #39007
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Like what? Really, that says more about other users or the not-so-stellar types of threads than it does about me.
    haha fair enough, this thread hasn't been that active as of late. Are you dissing on cbot?
    #BeJelly


  8. #39008
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Not really. As I mentioned to you though, I tend not to leave a lot of room for others to put their own graffiti up and what happens is talk is inevitably funneled to being about my murals. I don't even know if it's inadvertent or not. I question my own motives there.

  9. #39009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha fair enough, this thread hasn't been that active as of late. Are you dissing on cbot?
    Every time I glance at your signature I always have to look over it twice, because it looks like a male enhancement thing with the Cop woman on it.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #39010
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not really. As I mentioned to you though, I tend not to leave a lot of room for others to put their own graffiti up and what happens is talk is inevitably funneled to being about my murals. I don't even know if it's inadvertent or not. I question my own motives there.
    I'm not in your head robbie, I don't know what to tell you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Every time I glance at your signature I always have to look over it twice, because it looks like a male enhancement thing with the Cop woman on it.
    Wait, do you know about the breath mints thing?
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.