http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itions.svg.png

Sweet graph. Love graphs. I was trying to figure out where I'd fit. Not believing, but open to the idea. I will say, religious scriptures have some of the best stories.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itions.svg.png

Sweet graph. Love graphs. I was trying to figure out where I'd fit. Not believing, but open to the idea. I will say, religious scriptures have some of the best stories.
    That's a little harsh lol. I wouldn't go as far as to call someones beliefs a story.
    #BeJelly

Stories are just accounts, and can be fictitious or real. I don't think that word really comes with any sort of negative connotation.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's a little harsh lol. I wouldn't go as far as to call someones beliefs a story.
    Dammit Dennis! XD But a story is a narrative. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go Chimera!

OH YOUR GOD! You have to watch this.

Blog Entries
    Fair points, I agree... I don't per say think anything in the bible did or didn't happen... but I enjoy hearing or reading the stories for what I believe they are. I mean, it's interesting to figure out what people think and where they claim their moral compass comes from.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post

OH YOUR GOD! You have to watch this.
    Got damn. This puts L.A. Noire to shame.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Dammit Dennis! XD But a story is a narrative. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go Chimera!
    Mythology has always been super interesting to me. Though sadly it happens to be my weak point when it comes to trivia games... I don't know why every trivia games seems to have that topic!
    #BeJelly

Some dude who sounds like Chali 2na keeps calling my cellie from a blocked number to talk shit, and he keeps putting his obviously white, and seemingly drunk and possibly inbred, girlfriend on the phone to call me a "cracker" and a "hunky". I feel kind of silly for politely having to explain to her that it's "honky", and that banging black dudes doesn't make her an honorary member of the African American community.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Some dude who sounds like Chali 2na keeps calling my cellie from a blocked number to talk shit, and he keeps putting his obviously white, and seemingly drunk and possibly inbred, girlfriend on the phone to call me a "cracker" and a "hunky". I feel kind of silly for politely having to explain to her that it's "honky", and that banging black dudes doesn't make her an honorary member of the African American community.
    I wonder if it's one of your friends punking you or if it's just some random guy. The bold had me literally laughing out loud.
    #BeJelly