Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why do you call yourself "guest", Denny? Is that a new nickname?
    Oh bravo

Post of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh bravo

Post of the day

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

So it's official; I will be taking my kids to their first live wrestling experience. Sure, it might not be WWE or TNA (which my kids actually like better than WWE, but I am sure that is due to my enthusiasm for the product) but they will be against the guard rails and get a chance to experience how a live wrestling event will be. Here in my region of Texas we have a relatively new Indy promotion called OSW (Old School Wrestling). They had an event last year in which Bret Hart attended along with Billy Gunn, Mickie James, plus a few others and this year they are doing the same with the likes of Diamond Dallas Page, The World's Greatest Tag Team, Al Snow, Raven, and Eugene. I am excited and my oldest daughter has yet to stop asking when we're going to wrestling since I told her about it 2 weeks ago. Should be interesting.

http://www.midlandhorseshoe.com/ <-- Click and scroll down to view the poster (could find a large enough image to post)

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Should be some good family fun

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Should be some good family fun

I'm looking forward to it. After BFG, my wife is interested to see another Al Snow match and she has seen some YouTube matches of WGTT but she knows fuck-all about Eugene, Raven, and even DDP so her excitement is limited at this point. But since she has enjoyed all the wrestling events we've been to so far, she should get a kick out of it; even if it's just for watching the look on my sons face when someone jumps off the top rope. I have been able to lower he expectations a bit by showing her a typical Indy event or two (River City Wrestling and Anarchy Championship Wrestling shows on the net) so she knows what we're in for, but I know my 4 year olds and 2 year old will be wondering where Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Austin Aries, John Cena, and Kurt Angle are the whole night.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd contribute by sharing some very inspirational words from my girl Tay Tay.

'But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
    She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers'

Thought I'd contribute by sharing some very inspirational words from my girl Tay Tay.

'But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
    She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers'
    Aristotle, Plato, Paul of Tarsus, Rene Descartes, Confucius, Thomas Aquinas, Avicenna, Zeno of Citium, Epicurus, you ain't got shit on this!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Aristotle, Plato, Paul of Tarsus, Rene Descartes, Confucius, Thomas Aquinas, Avicenna, Zeno of Citium, Epicurus, you ain't got shit on this!
    My guy Avicenna would give her a good fight though.

Oh boy! Rumours abound that WWE looking to make the product more kid and mum friendly.

And lo did the Drive By IWC implode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Oh boy! Rumours abound that WWE looking to make the product more kid and mum friendly.

And lo did the Drive By IWC implode.
    I don't give a fuck what direction they go as long as they stop making the biggest PPV a pile of shit.