Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Was this a comment towards a specific character on television or just an observation in general?
    I just got a bit of wet eyeballs watching a thing earlier, just some show you've never heard of and I am loathe to divulge haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just got a bit of wet eyeballs watching a thing earlier, just some show you've never heard of and I am loathe to divulge haha

No worries. I was curious because I have had the same thought with most shows I watch regularly. Suits, Parenthood, Raising Hope; all garner some sort of reaction from me at key moments thanks to the amount of time I have spent "bonding" with the characters and making ludicrous assumptions to how their lives somehow mysteriously correlate with my own.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    No worries. I was curious because I have had the same thought with most shows I watch regularly. Suits, Parenthood, Raising Hope; all garner some sort of reaction from me at key moments thanks to the amount of time I have spent "bonding" with the characters and making ludicrous assumptions to how their lives somehow mysteriously correlate with my own.
    When ever mike gets himself in trouble I tend to forget it's a tv show and have to remind myself he isn't actually screwing up his entire life. his ending scene with rachel this season made me say MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? haha
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    When ever mike gets himself in trouble I tend to forget it's a tv show and have to remind myself he isn't actually screwing up his entire life. his ending scene with rachel this season made me say MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? haha
    True... I find myself hating the Jessica character and having to remind myself that she is just that damn good at playing a bitch. Same with Parenthood in that I have to stop yelling at Dax Shepard's character "Crosby" for being an idiot and remember he is smart enough to marry Kristen Bell. I love shows that can hook me and pull that emotion out of me. It's the reason why I've been a wrestling fan this long.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Maybe we're both pregnant? lol Hormones running wild and shit?

Blog Entries
    True... I find myself hating the Jessica character and having to remind myself that she is just that damn good at playing a bitch. Same with Parenthood in that I have to stop yelling at Dax Shepard's character "Crosby" for being an idiot and remember he is smart enough to marry Kristen Bell. I love shows that can hook me and pull that emotion out of me. It's the reason why I've been a wrestling fan this long.
    I have been watching a bit of Parenthood lately, not bad

Blog Entries
    True, I have heard wrestling called a male soap opera and I couldn't really deny it. As much as everyone on here will complain about how much they hate the story lines and would rather just watch two men wrestle, there is a reason why WWE is so popular. Those story lines that we hate so much tend to be entertaining... dang vince giving me what I don't want to admit that I want!!!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Another guest viewing a printable version of "the wank bank" thread... I wonder what he's going to use that for...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    There's some furious friction happening tonight!

Maybe we're both pregnant? lol Hormones running wild and shit?
    That's not possible; my wife had the surgery so I can't get preggos anymore

I have been watching a bit of Parenthood lately, not bad
    I have been impressed with the show; much better than I expected. Finished the first 3 seasons and when I go back on days off I will start the 4th thanks to nbc.com having them archived on their website (watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix).

True, I have heard wrestling called a male soap opera and I couldn't really deny it. As much as everyone on here will complain about how much they hate the story lines and would rather just watch two men wrestle, there is a reason why WWE is so popular. Those story lines that we hate so much tend to be entertaining... dang vince giving me what I don't want to admit that I want!!!
    Sure there are entertaining storylines, but it all comes down to your personality. I can live with shitty storylines so long as the in ring is worth watching. Others could care less about the in ring so long as the stories are top notch. I got into wrestling because of the physical athleticism and how impressive it is to watch these guys willingly do things that are pretty painful and take quite a bit of agility and stamina to pull off in a 15+ min match. That's why I am more prone to criticizing the WWE as their in ring seems mighty "tame" for the big leagues. When you have some majorly talented people on the roster it seems "off" to me to have them so limited in their move sets. Sure I understand it is to prevent potential injuries, but it just takes away from the show (for me) when I know that these guys could put on a much more entertaining match if they had a little room to structure the match themselves. It's why I like watching Indy matches so much; sure there are some botched spots, but you can see the guys going all out.

I view WWE as the NFL in that the "superstars" are there for their career and get paid regardless of how little or much effort they put into a match. TNA is closer to college football in that there are some core guys who have their spot locked, but the newer, younger ones still have to compete for their position before they are replaces.

Another guest viewing a printable version of "the wank bank" thread... I wonder what he's going to use that for...
    Why do you call yourself "guest", Denny? Is that a new nickname?

DRG hates everyone