Blog Entries
    Cleaning the house while listening to live (original) Van Halen is an awesome thing to do. Problem is, all I can taste now in my mouth is bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ... I knew with DRG being back there would be some talk about me somewhere. I found them
    Cheap shots are usually the most fun to take. Nothing wrong with being the guy throwing rocks at the two idiots fighting in a parking lot over who has said "rights" to a females heart; gotta love being 16 and in "love"

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Bodom... Can you please go buy absinthe and drink that next time you want to get completely off your face...

The depressant of alcohol definitely set the dreary mood for Bodom. I am hoping next "altered" posting from Bodom comes from an upper. Meth or Coke would be my first choice. Maybe even a spiritual journey in the EWN after taking a heavy dose of spiny apples would be enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just mowed the front lawn and did the edges. I only did a halfassed job though
    I can hear Wade cursing you for your lackadaisical job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Just talking about this the other day. How this time last year it was shorts and T-Shirt and BBQ weather. While this March we've consistently had freezing cold rain sleet and snow. Late March is supposed to be the beginning of Spring. It wants to fucking hurry up!!
    It's been about 86 degrees so I've been enjoying the shorts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I pop into this thread at the strangest times.
    I fully agree. It seems while I am here it's the regular chatter but the moment I leave for an extended time off, everything always happens. The B+S BS, bear's drunken rant, Bodom's drunken rant, the "I'm leaving" threads, the Daniel walkerin fiasco; I always seem to be offline when the weirdest stuff happens (not just in CBOT).

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm actually going to tomorrow. I have another class tomorrow afternoon and I'm going to get some pics of the ring and the facility I'm training at (I use the term "facility" loosely as it's just this guys garage lol). I'm going to open up a thread here in tea spot so you guys can share this journey with me. Props to Dennis for the idea
    I found out there is a local Indy group about 15 miles away. I was thinking of doing the same thing you are, but since I am turning 30 in May, I doubt it would ever become more than just an enjoyable hobby that would give me a better idea of what some of my favorite wrestlers have to endure on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Why do I get more emotionally affected by things that happen in TV shows than I do about stuff in real life? Lol, it's bizarre!

Blog Entries
    Why do I get more emotionally affected by things that happen in TV shows than I do about stuff in real life? Lol, it's bizarre!
    Because with stuff on TV you build a connection between yourself and the characters with whatever happens to them and in real life you tend to hate people on the street.

I'm exactly like it to though lol

Blog Entries
    Yeah, pretty sure I knew that. With people on TV, you get to build a rapport based on a one sided relationship where only their good stuff shows and they don't get to judge you at all. So, you know, I'm way ahead of the game since these people never have the chance to reject me and my shitty personality. But it tends to happen with the most random stuff and shows. My current frame of mind has a lot to do with it as well, I suppose...

Blog Entries
    That really is weird and you should consider therapy.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, pretty sure I knew that. With people on TV, you get to build a rapport based on a one sided relationship where only their good stuff shows and they don't get to judge you at all. So, you know, I'm way ahead of the game since these people never have the chance to reject me and my shitty personality. But it tends to happen with the most random stuff and shows. My current frame of mind has a lot to do with it as well, I suppose...
    Oh...It was rhetorical? :S

I'm like that too really lol

Blog Entries
    Not so much rhetorical as just putting it out there. This place is kinda slow

Blog Entries
    Not so much rhetorical as just putting it out there. This place is kinda slow
    Sometimes I realize that I care too much about a character on a tv show... Not in a terrible way, but in a I kind of want you to succeed way. So I get what your saying.
    #BeJelly

Was this a comment towards a specific character on television or just an observation in general?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone