Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    True but they're pretty much going to die now sadly.
    How come?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    How come?
    The reason they exist is cause /sp/ (a sports board) mainly hate it so they made a board for wrestling on another website. Hence that website.

They've just added /asp/ (alternate sport board) so they'll probably just all fuck off to that place instead since it's a place you can go to talk and post funny gifs and stuff.

If you didn't get it then I tried

When did the status quo of being a “fan” of something begin requiring a healthy dose of skepticism along with a fluent background in cynicism?

I am all for being able to see the flaws in something but it seems as though every person who posts on here that I am not familiar with has this undying goal of trying to convince everyone else that their new found passion for explaining the faults in WWE or TNA is somehow a justified tirade that can solve all things wrong with the wrestling industry... What's even worse is that if you feel that something was actually "entertaining" it seems as though someone is quicker to throw some daggers rather than explain why they dislike the topic in question. People are way to fucking pessimistic and this nihilistic way of viewing all things in life is rather annoying. What's wrong with just saying "this is why I disagree" without explaining why you being a 20+ year fan somehow makes you an expert in an industry you have never been a part of outside of watching it? I have been a fan of movies for 20+ years but does that give me the right to tell you why you shouldn't like Argo?

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    The reason they exist is cause /sp/ (a sports board) mainly hate it so they made a board for wrestling on another website. Hence that website.

They've just added /asp/ (alternate sport board) so they'll probably just all fuck off to that place instead since it's a place you can go to talk and post funny gifs and stuff.

If you didn't get it then I tried
    A bit confusing but i think i got it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Peppermint Schnaps FTW
    Isn't that a girls drink? Wait......yes, I believe it is!

Oh dear Bodom, you may never chastise another member over their choice of alcoholic beverage again!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Isn't that a girls drink? Wait......yes, I believe it is!

Oh dear Bodom, you may never chastise another member over their choice of alcoholic beverage again!

Not true... It's the choice of most homeless people around the globe. Personally I don't mind as I'd rather give my loose change to guy with minty fresh breath than the one who smells like straight Old English... This is why Dennis would be a successful panhandler.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Like hell I can't.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Not true... It's the choice of most homeless people around the globe. Personally I don't mind as I'd rather give my loose change to guy with minty fresh breath than the one who smells like straight Old English... This is why Dennis would be a successful panhandler.
    True....he already looks the part I can assure you.

As a bartender of old, I believe drinks like schnapps should only be used in the making of mixed drinks/cocktails. I mean, you wouldn't drink something like blue curacao on it's own....unless you were desperate. Or a teenager.

Since the drinking age here is 18, does that mean that American early 20's is the equivalent of the late teens here? Because that would explain a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Like hell I can't.
    Says the man with the sig who has all sigs turned off. Don't trip over that hypocrisy now Bodom!

I might toy with your sig today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Says the man with the sig who has all sigs turned off. Don't trip over that hypocrisy now Bodom!

I might toy with your sig today.
    That feel when Bodom will never see my Goat and pet him :'(