Blog Entries
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have a mustache it just doesn't grow in as well as my beard.
    Which is it? Mustache that doesn't grow well or no mustache at all no matter what?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha
    Wow, Billy and Chuck never went that far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Which is it? Mustache that doesn't grow well or no mustache at all no matter what?
    It's there, it's just not note worthy. I mean, my beard is so big that my buddy bought me a top hat so I could look like honest abe.
    #TeamGeeky

It's there, it's just not note worthy. I mean, my beard is so big that my buddy bought me a top hat so I could look like honest abe.
    I think I once had such a beard it was the reason I was denied a light without ID...My hairs black, so I guess she thought I was gonna blow somethin up. lol.

Blog Entries
    I think I once had such a beard it was the reason I was denied a light without ID...My hairs black, so I guess she thought I was gonna blow somethin up. lol.
    hahah, I just look like a giant leprechaun the light. So I mean, can't really take me in a threatening manner. Plus I scream nice guy for some reason.
    #TeamGeeky

hahah, I just look like a giant leprechaun the light. So I mean, can't really take me in a threatening manner. Plus I scream nice guy for some reason.
    Apparently I scream thug, Or so it seems...In my town in the past three years, I've been doing nothing at all but enjoying a leisurely calm neighborhood walk, and I've been stopped by the laws about five times. Last time I'm pretty sure I was basically accused of being the one who tryed to rob the house down the street, not directly though.

Blog Entries
    Apparently I scream thug, Or so it seems...In my town in the past three years, I've been doing nothing at all but enjoying a leisurely calm neighborhood walk, and I've been stopped by the laws about five times. Last time I'm pretty sure I was basically accused of being the one who tryed to rob the house down the street, not directly though.
    I wear a bunch of batman, foo fighter, and random double entendre t-shirts... So I mean, I can't come off as a thug. Also I have been known to give strangers high fives to get a laugh.
    #TeamGeeky

I wear a bunch of batman, foo fighter, and random double entendre t-shirts... So I mean, I can't come off as a thug. Also I have been known to give strangers high fives to get a laugh.
    I'm more of the large white t-shirt type, black button work shirts and pants, So I guess I'm on the other end...The shaved hair at the time might not have helped, but its still profiling. God forbid a guy wears the hood on a coat at night when its cold.

Blog Entries
    It's true. All you need is a little green bowler hat