Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Where I live we call guys who whore around man "whores". They are frowned apon just as bad as female "whores".
    What kind of backwards social group are you in Dennis? Where I'm from, being a man whore is an achievement. LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    You complain about inequality when you yourself just said that the rule doesn't apply to men?
    Society in general just don't apply the same rules to men. I'm sorry if that upsets you but it's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Society in general just don't apply the same rules to men. I'm sorry if that upsets you but it's just how it is.
    "It is how it is" is a lame excuse for just letting bullshit go unchecked.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    What kind of backwards social group are you in Dennis? Where I'm from, being a man whore is an achievement. LOL
    Girls don't look highly on that. Also, I don't get why it would be ok for a guy to sleep around if you don't think it's ok for a girl. I don't care either way to be honest... If a girl wants to get some she can, I just am less likely to try to get a piece myself from her. My group of female friends typically go for guys who haven't been around the block as well... so I guess maybe my group is backwards?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'm too hungover for this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I get the feeling that you would be giving us the usual "I'm Robstar and I'm right" if you weren't.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought you don't drink anymore?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    "It is how it is" is a lame excuse for just letting bullshit go unchecked.
    Fight the power Mr whatever your real name is, you can change the world, I believe in you. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Girls don't look highly on that. Also, I don't get why it would be ok for a guy to sleep around if you don't think it's ok for a girl. I don't care either way to be honest... If a girl wants to get some she can, I just am less likely to try to get a piece myself from her. My group of female friends typically go for guys who haven't been around the block as well... so I guess maybe my group is backwards?
    Dennis you are 20 or 21 right. You're telling me that if you went up to your mates and said 'I fucked like 10 different girls last month' and your mates would then turn and look at you in disgust like 'You dirty whore, how could you!'

Very weird social group. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You may have started it but like everything stylish, someone has to plug and whore the hell out of it unnecessarily until it becomes more than annoying than a pilonidal cyst and IMO, SA fits the bill.
    *harlem shakes*

Right. Give it 2 weeks and everyone will do it too

Blog Entries
    Fight the power Mr whatever your real name is, you can change the world, I believe in you. Lol

Dennis you are 20 or 21 right. You're telling me that if you went up to your mates and said 'I fucked like 10 different girls last month' and your mates would then turn and look at you in disgust like 'You dirty whore, how could you!'

Very weird social group. Lol
    My social group has males and females in it. So yea, if I walked up to most of my friends and said that they would look at me very strangely. I would look at my friend strangely if he told me he did 10 girls in a month.
    #BeJelly