Page 3712 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 271232123612366237023710371137123713371437223762381242124712 ... LastLast
Results 37,111 to 37,120 of 48226
  1. #37111
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Bad habit? It's just coffee dude. Not drugs or alcohol.
    True, it's just that the idea of getting addicted to drinking it, no matter if it's drugs or alcohol, really turns me off.


  2. #37112
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not in my neck of the woods.

    Washington state = hipster central
    20 years ago, maybe. Now their headquarters is Brooklyn, NY.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #37113
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So you've never had it?

    A bad cup of coffee can taste like raw sewage. But that's usually the fault of the dumbass brewing. But in the hand of a master in can be the nectar of the gods.
    You see? This is what I'm talking about. "Nectar of the gods"??? Puh-lease. If I were a god, I'd sure pick something other than coffee to be my nectar.

  4. #37114
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You see? This is what I'm talking about. "Nectar of the gods"??? Puh-lease. If I were a god, I'd sure pick something other than coffee to be my nectar.
    I didn't mean it in a literal sense dipshit

    If that were the case it'd be a toss up between Cheerwine and Johnnie Walker Red
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #37115
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I didn't mean it in a literal sense dipshit

    If that were the case it'd be a toss up between Cheerwine and Johnnie Walker Red
    C'mere and give me a kiss Bods

  6. #37116
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not in my neck of the woods.

    Washington state = hipster central
    Seriously some barista's will shake what their mommas gave them or a buck... Stands get caught all the time for showing to much for tips.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #37117
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    I don't even like the taste of coffee but I'm sure as hell going to buy a cappuccino tomorrow when I go to Uni in the morning tomorrow. Not sure if it really helps me stay awake but it's just one of those things you do.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  8. #37118
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't even like the taste of coffee but I'm sure as hell going to buy a cappuccino tomorrow when I go to Uni in the morning tomorrow. Not sure if it really helps me stay awake but it's just one of those things you do.
    If you want to stay awake buy a redbull...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #37119
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Buy some meth.

  10. #37120
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Buy some meth.
    LOL, sorry, I forgot the robstar way.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.