Page 3710 of 4827 FirstFirst ... 271032103610366037003708370937103711371237203760381042104710 ... LastLast
Results 37,091 to 37,100 of 48267
  1. #37091
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,972
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Truth be told, sometimes when I want to feel like I'm back home I listen to Rick Ross' Port of Miami
    So you should, it's a great album.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #37092
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Bodom, is it true that Maimi is full of old retired people, or is that just something the people on the west coast think for some odd stupid reason?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #37093
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom, is it true that Maimi is full of old retired people, or is that just something the people on the west coast think for some odd stupid reason?
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*



    WEST SIDE!!!! HELL YEEEAAAAA!!!

    *drives away*



    ~BEST PIPEBOMB OF ALL TIME!~


    #SOLIDMICWORK

  4. #37094
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,376
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Miami, the playboys paradise
    Pretty girls, fast cars - that's just a facade


    Hustling, Hustling, Everyday I'm hustling!
    Was listening to that last night, hence my post in the Banter thread.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  5. #37095
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive_By IWC View Post
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*



    WEST SIDE!!!! HELL YEEEAAAAA!!!

    *drives away*
    Yea, I live in washington... we tend to focus more on our coffee and less on our location.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #37096
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I live in washington... we tend to focus more on our coffee and less on our location.
    I despise people who make a big deal out of coffee. You thirsty? Have a drink. Need a pick me up? Take some fucking drugs like a real man. Enjoy the aroma and taste of a freshly brewed coffee? Great - don't talk about it like it's an art review for fuck sake. It's a drink. Dial it down a little.

  7. #37097
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Worst Alt Ever!

  8. #37098
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I despise people who make a big deal out of coffee. You thirsty? Have a drink. Need a pick me up? Take some fucking drugs like a real man. Enjoy the aroma and taste of a freshly brewed coffee? Great - don't talk about it like it's an art review for fuck sake. It's a drink. Dial it down a little.
    Ahhahahaha!

    You legend.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  9. #37099
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Worst Alt Ever!
    Nice sig. Suits you.

  10. #37100
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I despise people who make a big deal out of coffee. You thirsty? Have a drink. Need a pick me up? Take some fucking drugs like a real man. Enjoy the aroma and taste of a freshly brewed coffee? Great - don't talk about it like it's an art review for fuck sake. It's a drink. Dial it down a little.
    I actually don't drink caffeine that much. I have noticed it makes me a little to inane as ape would put it. though, I was more making a joke that people in washington in general tend to be obsessed with it. Seriously, they pay like 4 dollars for a cup that would cost them like 75 cents to make at home because it tastes better? Also, because barista's tend to be attractive.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.