Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You're wearing pants? Don't you know how cold it is?! Isn't it snowing where you are?
    It's not snowing or cold in my house numbnuts
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

K2, today help confirm something I read that Iron Ape had posted in relation to Buzz Aldrin. Paraphrasing, "I am always saddened more when someone dies young."

I kid I used to work with died this morning. I say kid because he hadn't even graduated high school yet. I don't know the full details but I do know that his parents found him underneath his car. He was working on it, trying to get it running for his senior project. I can tell you that I am much more saddened by his death than Paul's. Paul was not in his prime, his best days were behind him. Carl, on the other hand, hadn't even been given the chance to reach his prime.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    K2, today help confirm something I read that Iron Ape had posted in relation to Buzz Aldrin. Paraphrasing, "I am always saddened more when someone dies young."

I kid I used to work with died this morning. I say kid because he hadn't even graduated high school yet. I don't know the full details but I do know that his parents found him underneath his car. He was working on it, trying to get it running for his senior project. I can tell you that I am much more saddened by his death than Paul's. Paul was not in his prime, his best days were behind him. Carl, on the other hand, hadn't even been given the chance to reach his prime.
    Very sad. Accidental death is always tragic.

Perspective is really needed with these things. Paul Bearer was relatively young but he was also morbidly obese for most of his adult life so really, it's not surprising that he would go sooner rather than later, I'm sorry to say but it's true.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm too busy having fun being paid to not wear pants and play videogames.
    Pics or it didn't happen

I'm not as shocked about hearing of Paul Bearer's death as I am the fact that he was apparently 58. Jeez o flip. That's about the age I thought he was when he first started as Taker's manager.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not as shocked about hearing of Paul Bearer's death as I am the fact that he was apparently 58. Jeez o flip. That's about the age I thought he was when he first started as Taker's manager.
    Me too! So what did that make him when he did start? 35?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Me too! So what did that make him when he did start? 35?
    Your first instinct is correct Robbie.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post

Really? I'm very sorry to hear that and you've got a point there. I've always found it disheartening to hear of the young die but at this point in Taker's career, it would have been nice if Bearer was still alive for UT's induction in the HOF or if Bearer could be inducted into the HOF by Taker. I'm just glad that despite his death, he made a legendary career that he could have never really added much to if he were still living.

Blog Entries
    The Timberwolves have the right idea here:

The Timberwolves are officially my favorite NBA team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    The Timberwolves have the right idea here:

The Timberwolves are officially my favorite NBA team.
    I like the Miami heat because they beat down the thunder last year. SAVE OUR SONICS!!!
    #BeJelly