Page 3704 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 270432043604365436943702370337043705370637143754380442044704 ... LastLast
Results 37,031 to 37,040 of 48280
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I know but all you lot love that shit so I thought I take a dig for funzies.
    All you lot?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You do realize that Wade will be giving you quite the Rollie Eyes when he sees this

And honestly, I see Hipsters lower than Efedders... I have met quite a few who participate in eFedding that I enjoy. I have yet to find a Hipster who isn't so cynical, condescending, and outright annoying that I can enjoy being around.
    To be honest I started efedding because I liked talking to the people who efed. I don't get where all the hate for them comes from. Hipsters are pretentious, whereas Efedders will allow pretty much anyone to join their ranks with open arms. Efedders > hipsters as drg said.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    All you lot?
    Well whoever.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To be honest I started efedding because I liked talking to the people who efed. I don't get where all the hate for them comes from. Hipsters are pretentious, whereas Efedders will allow pretty much anyone to join their ranks with open arms. Efedders > hipsters as drg said.

I think the negative connotation for eFedders comes from those who feel as though their eFed or achievements there in somehow make them all the more popular or special as a user. You mix that bit of "look at me" with a bit of dramatic statements made as a way to displaying just how "unfair" the show writers are towards someone who felt dishonored by how their character was treated, then top it off with a twist of just how bad it was when there was a specific group who felt as if their "promotion" was the greatest thing since fire and felt as though their show could do better than the WWE... Yeah, that's a potent cocktail that will leave a sour taste in the mouths of those who regularly venture into a forums board.

I think the group who is involved with eFeds these days are a sound group of users who are there for fun; not to make it the pearl of their life’s work, which is why it isn't as dramatic as it once was.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

I think the negative connotation for eFedders comes from those who feel as though their eFed or achievements there in somehow make them all the more popular or special as a user. You mix that bit of "look at me" with a bit of dramatic statements made as a way to displaying just how "unfair" the show writers are towards someone who felt dishonored by how their character was treated, then top it off with a twist of just how bad it was when there was a specific group who felt as if their "promotion" was the greatest thing since fire and felt as though their show could do better than the WWE... Yeah, that's a potent cocktail that will leave a sour taste in the mouths of those who regularly venture into a forums board.

I think the group who is involved with eFeds these days are a sound group of users who are there for fun; not to make it the pearl of their life’s work, which is why it isn't as dramatic as it once was.
    That's fair I guess. I haven't ran into anyone who was as dramatic as those guys yet, so I might have a different opinion when that finally does happen to me.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I only efed cause I enjoy it, and it's something to do in my own time (apart from work, Sixth Form, but I make sure I get all that done anyway)

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Just want to point out I don't genuinely believe efedders are the lowest of the low,

All you lot() have a nag of taking jokes too serious.

Just want to point out I don't genuinely believe efedders are the lowest of the low,

All you lot() have a nag of taking jokes too serious.

How can we not take you serious when all the links to the majority of your posts are for mass funerals and some major media scandal?

Plus, you don't use the Rollie Eyes with your post to signify sarcasm

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    How can we not take you serious when all the links to the majority of your posts are for mass funerals and some major media scandal?

He didn't want to have to pay WB royalties.

Blog Entries

Not even sarcasm, just some little jokes.