Page 3704 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 270432043604365436943702370337043705370637143754380442044704 ... LastLast
Results 37,031 to 37,040 of 48280
  1. #37031
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I know but all you lot love that shit so I thought I take a dig for funzies.
    All you lot?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #37032
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You do realize that Wade will be giving you quite the Rollie Eyes when he sees this




    And honestly, I see Hipsters lower than Efedders... I have met quite a few who participate in eFedding that I enjoy. I have yet to find a Hipster who isn't so cynical, condescending, and outright annoying that I can enjoy being around.
    To be honest I started efedding because I liked talking to the people who efed. I don't get where all the hate for them comes from. Hipsters are pretentious, whereas Efedders will allow pretty much anyone to join their ranks with open arms. Efedders > hipsters as drg said.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #37033
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    All you lot?
    Well whoever.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #37034
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To be honest I started efedding because I liked talking to the people who efed. I don't get where all the hate for them comes from. Hipsters are pretentious, whereas Efedders will allow pretty much anyone to join their ranks with open arms. Efedders > hipsters as drg said.

    I think the negative connotation for eFedders comes from those who feel as though their eFed or achievements there in somehow make them all the more popular or special as a user. You mix that bit of "look at me" with a bit of dramatic statements made as a way to displaying just how "unfair" the show writers are towards someone who felt dishonored by how their character was treated, then top it off with a twist of just how bad it was when there was a specific group who felt as if their "promotion" was the greatest thing since fire and felt as though their show could do better than the WWE... Yeah, that's a potent cocktail that will leave a sour taste in the mouths of those who regularly venture into a forums board.


    I think the group who is involved with eFeds these days are a sound group of users who are there for fun; not to make it the pearl of their life’s work, which is why it isn't as dramatic as it once was.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #37035
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

    I think the negative connotation for eFedders comes from those who feel as though their eFed or achievements there in somehow make them all the more popular or special as a user. You mix that bit of "look at me" with a bit of dramatic statements made as a way to displaying just how "unfair" the show writers are towards someone who felt dishonored by how their character was treated, then top it off with a twist of just how bad it was when there was a specific group who felt as if their "promotion" was the greatest thing since fire and felt as though their show could do better than the WWE... Yeah, that's a potent cocktail that will leave a sour taste in the mouths of those who regularly venture into a forums board.


    I think the group who is involved with eFeds these days are a sound group of users who are there for fun; not to make it the pearl of their life’s work, which is why it isn't as dramatic as it once was.
    That's fair I guess. I haven't ran into anyone who was as dramatic as those guys yet, so I might have a different opinion when that finally does happen to me.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #37036
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,376
    Blog Entries
    27
    I only efed cause I enjoy it, and it's something to do in my own time (apart from work, Sixth Form, but I make sure I get all that done anyway)

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #37037
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Just want to point out I don't genuinely believe efedders are the lowest of the low,

    All you lot() have a nag of taking jokes too serious.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  8. #37038
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Just want to point out I don't genuinely believe efedders are the lowest of the low,

    All you lot() have a nag of taking jokes too serious.

    How can we not take you serious when all the links to the majority of your posts are for mass funerals and some major media scandal?


    Plus, you don't use the Rollie Eyes with your post to signify sarcasm


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #37039
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How can we not take you serious when all the links to the majority of your posts are for mass funerals and some major media scandal?


    Plus, you don't use the Rollie Eyes with your post to signify sarcasm
    He didn't want to have to pay WB royalties.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #37040
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How can we not take you serious when all the links to the majority of your posts are for mass funerals and some major media scandal?


    Plus, you don't use the Rollie Eyes with your post to signify sarcasm
    Not even sarcasm, just some little jokes.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.