1. #36891
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He kinda looks like a poor man's Adam Sandler, doesn't he?
    I actually think he bears a stronger resemblance to the gay guy from Will & Grace.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #36892
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Wait. Dennis understood something that I didn't?

    Fuck.
    It had to do with TV... so, this is not the sign of the apocalypse.
    #BeJelly


  3. #36893
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It had to do with TV... so, this is not the sign of the apocalypse.
    You're lying it does!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #36894
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The use of drink instead of soda makes this authentically ethnic.

    *Stamp* Iron Ape approved
    Sorry you're wrong! The use of "drank" would make it ethnic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #36895
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Sorry you're wrong! The use of "drank" would make it ethnic.
    "Drank" just sounds like a word that white people think black people use.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #36896
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    "Drank" just sounds like a word that white people think black people use.
    Trust me, I've heard plenty of black people call it "Grape drank" down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #36897
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Trust me, I've heard plenty of black people call it "Grape drank" down here.
    Yeah, that must be a South thing. But as far as D.C. and Baltimore go, grape drink is still plenty ethnically accurate.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #36898
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    And the race card has been played
    You see, I didn't see that because I didn't know that was a thing

  9. #36899
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, that must be a South thing. But as far as D.C. and Baltimore go, grape drink is still plenty ethnically accurate.
    Most of the time, the color of the "drank" is used instead of the flavor. "Red drank" and "Orange drank" are widely popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #36900
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You see, I didn't see that because I didn't know that was a thing
    I don't really think anything you said was racial, accidental or otherwise. Wouldn't sweat it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.