Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You're all Brits any way, like Americans are.
    Here we go again. So you're all Africans then?

Blog Entries
    Haha look at this twat

Too good not to post again haha - WOOF!!!

Being cynical is a British birthright. It's what makes Britain Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Being cynical is a British birthright. It's what makes Britain Great.

That comment didn’t contain enough sarcasm and is lacking the symbol of your lineage - You're banned from the UK for a decade!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha look at this twat

Too good not to post again haha - WOOF!!!

Haha!! Did you ask here where you can get an autograph from Vickie at since she's the only WWE Diva that matters?

It would have been awesome, you know it.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Haha!! Did you ask here where you can get an autograph from Vickie at since she's the only WWE Diva that matters?

It would have been awesome, you know it.
    As much as I really wanted to, I didn't want to get kicked out of line. Hey, my copy of WWE 12 signed by AJ, Kofi and R Truth might be worth something one day.

As much as I really wanted to, I didn't want to get kicked out of line. Hey, my copy of WWE 12 signed by AJ, Kofi and R Truth might be worth something one day.

In all honesty, I doubt I'd say anything about how my smarky thoughts come across to any of the talents I come in contact with at a meet and greet - Not for the sake of avoiding being expelled but because someone, somewhere appreciates that persons work and the simple fact that they can do something that I can't. I might not like the way this wrestler talks or the way that wrestler sells a move, but they still have the ability to do something that I only wish I could do and that goes much further in my eye than me getting a chance to tell John Cena that I don't like his 5 moves of doom. If anything, I'd be telling him how much I respect him for his work with the Make a Wish foundation.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'm sure there are people here that think I really detest AJ but really it's far from true. It's just another example of me raging against current trends and challenging people to break down why they like them. Too often, that door remains unanswered

I'm sure there are people here that think I really detest AJ but really it's far from true. It's just another example of me raging against current trends and challenging people to break down why they like them. Too often, that door remains unanswered

Sadly, I know the feeling. If I could change 3 things about wrestling fans I come in contact with it would be as follows:

(1) Contain the ability to explain why you like something outside of "because I do".
    (2) Give them the ability to be comfortable with their choice, even if someone thinks differently
    (3) Allow them to have a conversation with a differing opinion without the preordained stand of "My opinion is right! Agree with me or you're wrong!"

Of course, I would give them all their teeth back and have them regard the abilities to forget about how great the Attitude Era was, along with having them accept the fact that the PG era, TNA, and Cena aren't as HORRIBLE as they make it out to be, but that would be beyond the powers of any genie in a bottle I came across.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    My beef with fans is stuff of legend. I am not a fan, myself. I am a wrestling aficionado