Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    See? You don't even notice it's the fresh one you're eating!
    Oh roberto

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Thats where personal opinion comes in. Two people can look at the same thing and disagree. Hell, you could poll 1,000 people and it wouldnt mean the majority is right. To me, when something is universally bad, there is something to back it up, like facts or in tvs case, ratings. If i looked through the episodes this season i could probably list a few that were mediocre or bad.
    There has never been a direct correlation between quality and ratings. EVER. If that were the case, Arrested Development would still be on the air and being watched by 20 million people on a weekly basis.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Speaking of watching, did you catch the season finale of suits?
    I can gladly admit I called him an idiot at the end of the episode and had to remind myself that it was just a show... great episode, I love how they develop their characters.

Blog Entries
    Thats where personal opinion comes in. Two people can look at the same thing and disagree. Hell, you could poll 1,000 people and it wouldnt mean the majority is right. To me, when something is universally bad, there is something to back it up, like facts or in tvs case, ratings. If i looked through the episodes this season i could probably list a few that were mediocre or bad.
    It's my personal opinion that I am right and you should agree with that.

What it all comes down to for me is the basic theory of learning. I may think things are a certain way, but if dozens of people are suggesting otherwise then in the interest of self improvement, I might want to start to question the way I view things. There's a chance I could still be right but in my experience, it's a pretty slim chance. Otherwise you cannot grow as an individual if you do not question your realities and beliefs from time to time. And it gives you a great deal more certainty about your life. I understand there's a bit of fear involved in doing such things because they often form the foundation for who you think you are but really, it's not that bad in the end. You get over it and grow stronger. Admitting that something you loved was not now or maybe never was as good as you thought is a pretty miniscule mountain to climb. But you'll never know either way if you never question it. But hey, millions of people stay lesser than they could be every day by choice - at least you're not alone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There has never been a direct correlation between quality and ratings. EVER. If that were the case, Arrested Development would still be on the air and being watched by 20 million people on a weekly basis.
    Shit your right my bad. Spaced on the whole, "Nielsen family" thing..and how it doesnt reflect everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's my personal opinion that I am right and you should agree with that.

What it all comes down to for me is the basic theory of learning. I may think things are a certain way, but if dozens of people are suggesting otherwise then in the interest of self improvement, I might want to start to question the way I view things. There's a chance I could still be right but in my experience, it's a pretty slim chance. Otherwise you cannot grow as an individual if you do not question your realities and beliefs from time to time. And it gives you a great deal more certainty about your life. I understand there's a bit of fear involved in doing such things because they often form the foundation for who you think you are but really, it's not that bad in the end. You get over it and grow stronger. Admitting that something you loved was not now or maybe never was as good as you thought is a pretty miniscule mountain to climb. But you'll never know either way if you never question it. But hey, millions of people stay lesser than they could be every day by choice - at least you're not alone.
    If i walk outside right now and flip you off.....do you think youll know the moment i do? Jk bud. Nah i get your point and i believe ive read you making this point countless other times. What can i say, im happy with himym.

S

Speaking of watching, did you catch the season finale of suits?

Yes and I was fully gratified by the end of it after having been pissed the fuck off 2 minutes before the show closed. They hit a homerun (for me) by having the end be about two characters you have been wanting to get on the same page, after having just taken you through an event that left you pissed off by the final outcome.

And btw, I still hate fucking Jessica... Just even more now.

Also - Louis has now become tied with Mike and Harvey. They are all equals instead of it being just about Harvey/Mike as number 1 with Louis as the #2... If it keeps going the way it has been, Donna will be added to that list too.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    If i walk outside right now and flip you off.....do you think youll know the moment i do? Jk bud. Nah i get your point and i believe ive read you making this point countless other times. What can i say, im happy with himym.
    I'm not sure I get the opening pun.....

Hey if I'd succeeded in making the point before, why would I be here making it now?

Black Ninja!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Piss off B Mac