Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Doing something similar would do nothing for you Denny...

We always know you're the one at fault
    Don't give Dennis so much credit.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I didn't really do anything is the thing. Pauadrian apparantly tried to come back and told some folks I knew about an alt he was using when I didn't. Pau created the alt "Wrestling_Diva" and being the GOTIS sucker that I am, I tried to talk to her (or so I thought her). We exchanged VM's then I received a PM from Diva saying sorry she's not active on the forums but her boyfriend was abusing her.

Being me, once I read that a girl had been hit, I sent her (for all intents and purposes I'm still using the feminine) a lengthy PM telling her essentially that if she is in a bad relationship to get out and offered her tips on how she could escape then nothing; I never heard back from Diva for months.

Then about a month ago, I was asked to join an xbox live party with Giddy, Pau, Shining Light, and Van Hooligan. I had never been in an xbox live party so I joined. My internet is crap here so I kept getting kicked off, but during our group talks Shining asks me if I remembered Wrestling_Diva. I said yeah, and he told me that it was his girlfriend and they had been having problems.

The next day I pm'd Shining here on eWN and asked him what was up with Diva because I really couldn't understand too much during the party with my internet dropping the call and he told me it was an ex girlfriend and that they had broken up because he had gotten drunk and struck her. I scolded him for it and basically told him to walk away, take a drive, or anything other than ever put your hands on a woman. Then nothing again; I forgot about it.

Then all of a sudden ten days ago I get another pm from Diva after not hearing from her in MONTHS saying "Help me....help me...PLEASE" so I send back. "What's going on, how can I help you?" I legit thought Diva was a girl in trouble.

Pau apparently pm'd Frank asking to be unbanned and saying I had known he was using an alt account to still post on the forums. So that brings me to this recent wave of PM's from our mods asking me why I never told them why Pau had been using an alt. Why? Because I was getting trolled harder than anyone in the situation, and was completely oblivious.

I figured the whole story needs to be told just in case so there you go. It's obvious to me that Pau was trying to use me as a patsy to keep his buddy Shining out of trouble, but I'm not playing anyone's scapegoat. I have all the pm's me and Diva exchanged as well as all the PM's me and Shining exchanged as proof. Thank God I never clear my inbox.
    Lol This is some funny shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I am proud, I that took me longer than 60 seconds to read, which pleases me greatly.

I wouldn't say "GOTIS" as much as the "White Knight/Damsel in Distress" disorder that plagues nice guys.

As for the situation - The Mods and Admins of this site are pretty smart cats. They'll figure out the situation and handle it adequately. If you have nothing to worry about, I wouldn't work on trying to 'clear the air' as the Mods will be able to decipher where the blame lies quickly. By taking things like this public, it seems a bit on the 'swift to get others on your side' type of plea, but I haven't had you dishonor your word (to me) before Poot, so I will choose to believe you, if that helps you to feel any better.

Like I said - The mods are smart enough to figure it out so don't get twisted (especially if you did nothing wrong) thinking that you're proverbial cyber head will roll for an honest mistake.
    I'd hope so dude. I'm less about trying to get folks on my side and more about trying to get the whole story out before/just in case I get banned. I like our mods here but how many times have you seen a banned member's thread insta-closed in the NOC as soon as they try to make a plea to come back? More times than I can remember, and I'd rather not be "one of those guys".
    The PM I got from Rob pretty well said "Pau says your privy to his alt accounts so I suppose you know what that means to your account". I took that as an "I'm about to ban your ass". That's why I spilled it here, that way it can be out in the air for all to see just in case I get the boot.

I've never received an infraction, never been warned, and never been banned in my year and a half here. I'm just trying to keep it that way.

Black Ninja!
    I'd hope so dude. I'm less about trying to get folks on my side and more about trying to get the whole story out before/just in case I get banned. I like our mods here but how many times have you seen a banned member's thread insta-closed in the NOC as soon as they try to make a plea to come back? More times than I can remember, and I'd rather not be "one of those guys".
    The PM I got from Rob pretty well said "Pau says your privy to his alt accounts so I suppose you know what that means to your account". I took that as an "I'm about to ban your ass". That's why I spilled it here, that way it can be out in the air for all to see just in case I get the boot.

I've never received an infraction, never been warned, and never been banned in my year and a half here. I'm just trying to keep it that way.
    Just explain to robstar... All you had to do.

Blog Entries

Nothing to fret about, pH. You've got a library full of evidence in your inbox as well as the possible testimonies of various members who might stick up for you in case things get real ugly. But again, that's not likely to happen.

Black Ninja!
    Everybody.. Shush... This isn't really something that should be discussed here... Poot should just talk to robstar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol This is some funny shit.
    Yeah, I feel kinda stupid for falling for it like I did. Okay, reeeaalllyyy stupid. I swear if AshleyPunk turns out to be IPITS or TheKevinBrand in disguise I'm going to crap a footer lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Everybody.. Shush... This isn't really something that should be discussed here... Poot should just talk to robstar.
    Indeed. I've said all that needed to be said on it here, which coincidentally was everything lol.

I'm going to bed y'all. Sorry for making everyone take a bite out of this turd submarine with me.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I feel kinda stupid for falling for it like I did. Okay, reeeaalllyyy stupid. I swear if AshleyPunk turns out to be IPITS or TheKevinBrand in disguise I'm going to crap a footer lol.
    I don't think that will happen. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    B-mac being the voice of reason.

but you are right...
    Side-note: If I ever date a girl with the last name wilson... I will have a great time annoying her father. If you get this joke, I applaud you.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't think that will happen. LOL.

B-mac being the voice of reason.

but you are right...
    Side-note: If I ever date a girl with the last name wilson... I will have a great time annoying her father. If you get this joke, I applaud you.
    Start clapping then!