Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The best and probably only reason to EVER go to Oklahoma:

There is a lot of good music on there. Too bad no Fozzy though.
    Skillet, Thousand Foot Klutch, Hollywood Undead, and Papa Roach are a few of my favorite bands. To bad this is not in Los Angeles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Have you heard him recently? Jebus. His voice is excruciating.
    Which is why I want him there when the bomb goes off

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Skillet, Thousand Foot Klutch, Hollywood Undead, and Papa Roach are a few of my favorite bands. To bad this is not in Los Angeles.
    Hollywood Undead are one of the absolute worst bands I ever had the misfortune of hearing. Like, they're Kottonmouth Kings and ICP sort of awful.

And Papa Roach? Really? Jacoby Shaddix has all of the emotional depth of a perpetual 12 year old suffering from a massive head injury. I actually feel dumber for having ever been exposed to that stuff.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Hollywood Undead are one of the absolute worst bands I ever had the misfortune of hearing. Like, they're Kottonmouth Kings and ICP sort of awful.

And Papa Roach? Really? Jacoby Shaddix has all of the emotional depth of a perpetual 12 year old suffering from a massive head injury. I actually feel dumber for having ever been exposed to that stuff.
    ICP is a horrible band I do agree with you.

Let me catch you up Iron Snape. Papa Roach is one of the bests ever, along with P.O.D., Limp Bizkit (oh yeah mofo!), Kid Rock(holla!) and Methods of Mayhem (yeah biiiatch!)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyTheGreatAndPowerful View Post
    Let me catch you up Iron Snape. Papa Roach is one of the bests ever, along with P.O.D., Limp Bizkit (oh yeah mofo!), Kid Rock(holla!) and Methods of Mayhem (yeah biiiatch!)

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by SullyTheGreatAndPowerful View Post
    Wouldn't you have been quenching your thirst on your mother's gin-soaked tit around the time any of those bands were relevant?

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I enjoy two of Papa Roaches songs, though there not even close to being one of the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I enjoy two of Papa Roaches songs, though there not even close to being one of the best ever.
    I have a hard time taking a 35 year old dude who's still working out his daddy issues to cookie-cutter radio rock seriously. Finding out that he wet the bed well into his teens was probably the least surprising bit of trivia ever.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I have a hard time taking a 35 year old dude who's still working out his daddy issues to cookie-cutter radio rock seriously. Finding out that he wet the bed well into his teens was probably the least surprising bit of trivia ever.
    I never really bother learning about his personal life, I just kind of listen to one of his songs and enjoyed it. Then I heard another one on a wrestling video a year ago and enjoyed that one