Page 3594 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 259430943494354435843592359335943595359636043644369440944594 ... LastLast
Results 35,931 to 35,940 of 48310
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I can't even drink like I used to. Like, in college, I'd be able to split a 30-pack with my friend on Saturday night and then get up for work first thing Sunday morning. Now? I'll have 4 or 5 beers and be completely worthless the next day. I'm not sure if it's my getting older, or if it's just the fact that I went from drinking almost every day to now partaking once a month.
    I can't drink beer since my bath tub incident... but I have always been able to drink between 10-20 beers in a night with little problem. Even the night that I threw up in my friends tub I woke up and went to work the next day.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I can't even drink like I used to. Like, in college, I'd be able to split a 30-pack with my friend on Saturday night and then get up for work first thing Sunday morning. Now? I'll have 4 or 5 beers and be completely worthless the next day. I'm not sure if it's my getting older, or if it's just the fact that I went from drinking almost every day to now partaking once a month.
    It's definitely a getting older experience. I think you only get so many "get out of hangover free" mornings in your life and if you use them all up, you're rooted. Youth truly is wasted on the young. Of course, you don't see it that way then.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Going off in the top end!!! Only B Mac could move to arguably the biggest city in Australia and mourn his old social life. But hey, there's much lower expectations in the outback
    Rumors abound that the horny roo was a key figure in B-mac's social circle.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't drink beer since my bath tub incident... but I have always been able to drink between 10-20 beers in a night with little problem. Even the night that I threw up in my friends tub I woke up and went to work the next day.
    Did you throw up in your friends tub? I did not know that. Did said friend also clean the tub for you?

It's definitely a getting older experience. I think you only get so many "get out of hangover free" mornings in your life and if you use them all up, you're rooted. Youth truly is wasted on the young. Of course, you don't see it that way then.
    I seem to have lost the enjoyment I used to get out of drunkenness, too. Like, if I had my choice of any buzzes, beer would probably be at the bottom of my list.

Blog Entries
    Did you throw up in your friends tub? I did not know that. Did said friend also clean the tub for you?
    I enjoy you robstar hahah.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Speaking of throwing up in tubs and stuff like that: when I was at the Art Institute, I lived in a small little community of townhouses behind the school that was specifically designated for students. Because it was wall to wall kids, there were parties to be found almost every day of the week. There was this one girl, in particular, who was absolutely gorgeous, and probably the best looking girl in our neighborhood. All the dudes wanted her...until they found out about her secret. Girl loved to party, but when she had too much to drink, she would wander off into a random room, go in the closet, cop a squat, and just shit all over the place. Like, this wasn't a random occurrence. She soiled many a carpet. Such is the story of Crapper Kate.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of throwing up in tubs and stuff like that: when I was at the Art Institute, I lived in a small little community of townhouses behind the school that was specifically designated for students. Because it was wall to wall kids, there were parties to be found almost every day of the week. There was this one girl, in particular, who was absolutely gorgeous, and probably the best looking girl in our neighborhood. All the dudes wanted her...until they found out about her secret. Girl loved to party, but when she had too much to drink, she would wander off into a random room, go in the closet, cop a squat, and just shit all over the place. Like, this wasn't a random occurrence. She soiled many a carpet. Such is the story of Crapper Kate.
    That is disgusting. Hilarious, but disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That is disgusting. Hilarious, but disgusting.
    I almost felt bad for her, though, because everyone eventually found out, and it's kind of hard for people to not judge you once they find out you aren't house-broken.

Blog Entries
    I almost felt bad for her, though, because everyone eventually found out, and it's kind of hard for people to not judge you once they find out you aren't house-broken.
    One of my family members use to take some vitamins to try to build up muscle and it use to make him walk around his house and pee on his stuff. I don't remember exactly what he was taking... but it was some weird crap hahah.