1. #35771
    This is the coolest thing in the history of ever.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #35772
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Down wiv da Abbey posse yeah fam.
    Really Wade?
     

  3. #35773
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,620
    Blog Entries
    27
    Eastenders for the win.

    And for the record- Lauren is bloody PENG.


  4. #35774
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Eastenders for the win.

    And for the record- Lauren is bloody PENG.
    She's alright...


    Tanya is where it's at! <3
     

  5. #35775
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,620
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    She's alright...


    Tanya is where it's at! <3
    Tanya is fit as well, Lucy is alright- but she's bare stuck up.


  6. #35776
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tanya is fit as well, Lucy is alright- but she's bare stuck up.
    Damn straight!

    Lack time I saw it Roxy and Ronnie were in it, they were fineeeeeeeee!
     

  7. #35777
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,620
    Blog Entries
    27
    And I think I've found a perfect match in terms of eWN members, and Eastenders.

    Wade + Dot = Heaven.


  8. #35778
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,620
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Damn straight!

    Lack time I saw it Roxy and Ronnie were in it, they were fineeeeeeeee!
    What about Chelsea? DAMN!


  9. #35779
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What about Chelsea? DAMN!
    Don't remember her! :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    And I think I've found a perfect match in terms of eWN members, and Eastenders.

    Wade + Dot = Heaven.
    Bagsy Grant Mitchell!!!!!!
     

  10. #35780
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,620
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't remember her! :/



    Bagsy Grant Mitchell!!!!!!
    Type her up on Google, she's fine.

    Grant? Naaaaaah, it's all about the Heather shit.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.