Page 3577 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 257730773477352735673575357635773578357935873627367740774577 ... LastLast
Results 35,761 to 35,770 of 48272
  1. #35761
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Is it past 8 am there? If so, he should already be his 5 scotch.
    He has a blood transfusion every day that lasts until 6pm, as his blood is now 90% proof.

  2. #35762
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's a little out of character, don't you think?
    I must confess, I'm unaware to which you are referring, I'm quite the sir...


  3. #35763
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He must be sober at the moment, it is early.

    Man, I such a bad reputation on this site

  4. #35764
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Man, I such a bad reputation on this site

    It's still better than Den Den and BMac's combined


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #35765
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's still better than Den Den and BMac's combined
    I must have an epic one beings that I'm always talked about.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #35766
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I must have an epic one beings that I'm always talked about.
    Any publicity is good publicity, is what they say.

    Not sure if I agree though.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #35767
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Any publicity is good publicity, is what they say.

    Not sure if I agree though.
    Drg knows he likes my silliness... So, I'll take his talking about me as a positive.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #35768
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Drg knows he likes my silliness... So, I'll take his talking about me as a positive.
    Can't fault a guy for thinking his glass is always half full.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #35769
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Can't fault a guy for thinking his glass is always half full.
    You can when he's wrong about it being half way drank and not half way filled


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #35770
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,403
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post


    Don't act like you don't tune in to Emmerdale everyday with a glass of wine and box of tissue in case someone dies again.
    More like a box of wine....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This place is deeeeeeaaaaaddddd!
    Hmmmmmm, this reminds me of an ex-member or two.....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.