Page 3571 of 4827 FirstFirst ... 257130713471352135613569357035713572357335813621367140714571 ... LastLast
Results 35,701 to 35,710 of 48266
  1. #35701
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh good, because I always aim to disappoint.

    Sweet! Glad to know you'll be thinking of me on that day when determining what NOT to do before attending the event.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #35702
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sweet! Glad to know you'll be thinking of me on that day when determining what NOT to do before attending the event.
    I can guarantee that I will not be thinking of any of you.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #35703
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I can guarantee that I will not be thinking of any of you.

    Because you said that now, the moment you decide on wearing your 3MB replica faux-leather pants, you will look in the mirror to admire yourself and how the choice of what to wear makes it so that your milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard, at that very moment the image of Carnage will pop in to your head, reminding you of this very conversation...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #35704
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913

  5. #35705
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm glad you guys had such a positive experience. What was the match of the night for you?

    My last venture to a wrestling event was Slammiversary X in Dallas. My location in the state of Texas usually means I have to drive at least 3-5 hours to attend a wrestling event, so making the trip becomes a bit of a chore at times, but it's always good to hear about someone who had a good time at one.
    Match of the night is tough. Daniels & Kaz vs. Chavo & Hernandez had some really good wrestling & good heel work and Storm vs. Roode was entertaining with some comedic touches. It's still hard to beat Hardy vs. Aries in the steel cage though. Just the experience of a live cage match was awesome & warrants match of the night for me.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  6. #35706
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh good, because I always aim to disappoint.
    Take it from me, this is the truth. In ALL areas of life

  7. #35707
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Take it from me, this is the truth. In ALL areas of life

    Allow me to point out the fact that you put out your first Blog last year (that I just NOW found) around this time...


    Shouldn't you make it a tradition you carry out annually (that means yearly - NOT what you're thinking Bods ) in the month of Feburary?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #35708
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    I know how to read DRG
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #35709
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Allow me to point out the fact that you put out your first Blog last year (that I just NOW found) around this time...


    Shouldn't you make it a tradition you carry out annually (that means yearly - NOT what you're thinking Bods ) in the month of Feburary?
    I can't be THAT much of a hypocrite! Efeds, blogs.....what next? Threads about AJ?









  10. #35710
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I know how to read DRG
    I had figured with you being quite the computer hacker and all...

    I just didn't want you mind jumping to conclusions before your eyes finished reading the text. After all, it hurts when spontaneous erections slam into the underside of the desk. Or so K2Jelly told me


    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I can't be THAT much of a hypocrite! Efeds, blogs.....what next? Threads about AJ?










    Knock out two with one stone:


    "The AJ Appreciation Blog” by Robstar


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.