1. #35601
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Legitimately surprised its taken this long.
    I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #35602
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    You're a kinder man than I could ever attempt to be.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #35603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    DRG, My point with critics was that I tend to agree with movie critics more. You are correct that I was wrong to imply that music is any more subjective.
    But your post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Obviously art is always subjective. I just was trying to note that people tend to be more similar when it comes to movies than music...
    is that PEOPLE as a generalized statement tend to be more similar in their tastes for movies than with music. This stance was negating the opinion of Art being subjective as a whole. It was like saying, "Yes I stole the cookie... but it's because I didn't want someone else to eat it." Instead of admitting fault and confessing to your wrongs, you are trying to justify your actions and intent as being "right" when the fact is that you were still wrong, no matter what the intent was.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #35604
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    But your post



    is that PEOPLE as a generalized statement tend to be more similar in their tastes for movies than with music. This stance was negating the opinion of Art being subjective as a whole. It was like saying, "Yes I stole the cookie... but it's because I didn't want someone else to eat it." Instead of admitting fault and confessing to your wrongs, you are trying to justify your actions and intent as being "right" when the fact is that you were still wrong, no matter what the intent was.
    No, I admitted I was wrong to say that. I thought I was right, you used logic to prove me wrong. I accept that I was wrong.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #35605
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I admitted I was wrong to say that. I thought I was right, you used logic to prove me wrong. I accept that I was wrong.
    I accept this now. I didn't at first because you continued to alter and justify *example being the "I haven't seen the movie but I can listen to a song" post*

    Not trying to continue the dead debate, but explaining what was meant by your 'attempts to justify' statement.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #35606
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    efed 2: the virgining

    Top drawer! I'll guess it was Rob.
    Not me. And the link just leads back here.



  7. #35607
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not me. And the link just leads back here.
    Ah really, no idea then!

    Yeah I know that, I was just copying the tag from below, didn't realise it would link.
     

  8. #35608
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not me. And the link just leads back here.

    Because this is the only place with that tag


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #35609
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I accept this now. I didn't at first because you continued to alter and justify *example being the "I haven't seen the movie but I can listen to a song" post*

    Not trying to continue the dead debate, but explaining what was meant by your 'attempts to justify' statement.
    Yea, I should of just said... I tend to agree with movie critics more, I tend to disagree with music critics. Which is true, for some reason I felt the need to justify that... which I shouldn't of felt the need to do.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #35610
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah really, no idea then!

    Yeah I know that, I was just copying the tag from below, didn't realise it would link.
    I thought someone made a thread. But I can take a wild guess at who that belongs to.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.