Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, at what part did you think any part of what I wrote there was a critique of the movie Dennis? I was simply talking about Emma Stone. And please, if you can, point out to me how she's anything but as featureless as Jennifer Aniston
    I didn't take your attack as a critique of that movie, I knew you were talking her in particular. I just got drew to a tangent on that movie.... I will say emma stone can play a role better than jennifer aniston.. not all of her roles are great as Iron Ape said... But when she is a good role, I always feel as if I'm watching the movie instead of the actress which isn't the case for Jennifer Aniston. At least that's how I feel, I wouldn't mind that you disagree with me.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    In her defense, I heard the writing of that movie had a lot to be desired. I haven't watched the movie yet, though I don't think I will hate it.
    Evan Rachel Wood needs to teach her how to have chemistry with Ryan Gosling a movie because she and him had none in Gangster Squad.

Don't get me wrong I like Emma Stone though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dennis, please tell us more about things catching flock.
    sorry, I don't know what was up there if that was a typo or something... I obviously meant flack.
    #TeamGeeky

I didn't take your attack as a critique of that movie, I knew you were talking her in particular. I just got drew to a tangent on that movie.... I will say emma stone can play a role better than jennifer aniston.. not all of her roles are great as Iron Ape said... But when she is a good role, I always feel as if I'm watching the movie instead of the actress which isn't the case for Jennifer Aniston. At least that's how I feel, I wouldn't mind that you disagree with me.
    Jennifer Aniston in Good Girl > any of Emma Stone's performances thus far

Aniston was also quite solid (yet somehow still familiar) in Friends With Money.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I would defend any actor in that movie. The critics said it had more to do with the writing.. or at least the reviews that I read. I defend the genders equally... if I like the persons work I defend them, if I don't like their work I don't.
    Denny - Who cares about the "critics" for major movies. Invest more into what you and your friends think because the majority of critics are just full of hurt buttholes in regards to the fact that some acting teach told them they were shit. If you aren't talented enough to be in films, you can always be a film critic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    She acts every time on NXT.
    Well I must say I have no retort.

Kudos to you, Wade. You make now take your victory lap, provided your Rascal has enough battery left in the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Jennifer Aniston in Good Girl > any of Emma Stone's performances thus far

Aniston was also quite solid (yet somehow still familiar) in Friends With Money.

Anniston in Derailed > than Emma in Easy A

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here you go again, using material as a defense. So let me get this straight, if you liked someone, oh let's say a politician but then discovered they were responsible for genocide, would you defend them based on their body of work and not necessarily that one instance?

I'd hardly put what Emma Stone has done so far as placing her in the upper echelon of actresses. She hasn't won anything of significance - not that that means anything, look at Nicole Kidman. But she's certainly no Frances McDormand or Cate Blanchette. She's not even a Natalie Portman. She's much more....Kate Beckinsale.
    Again if you feel that way, I don't mind... Your feelings on actresses, like mine is subjective. I said she was a good actress, I didn't say she was saving acting haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Name one GREAT movie Emma Stone has been in please.

And Emma Stone not having chemistry with Ryan Gosling isn't even a thing because they were great together in Crazy, Stupid, Love. The whole problem with their dynamic in Gangster Squad was simply that the script sucked and Stone was woefully miscast as a femme fatale.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Evan Rachel Wood needs to teach her how to have chemistry with Ryan Gosling a movie because she and him had none in Gangster Squad.

Don't get me wrong I like Emma Stone though.
    You can't teach chemistry Akkie. It's either there or it's not. Good actors can push the envelope and achieve it.