Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    DRG is on his gif craze again.. Didn't you make an entire thread just for that DRG!? lol
    In all fairness, I spent the better part of the morning going through Bobby Heenan quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And they wonder why men feel awkward trying new things......shame on you DRG.
    I know, how dare I?

In her defense, I heard the writing of that movie had a lot to be desired. I haven't watched the movie yet, though I don't think I will hate it.
    Didn't we already have a thread where men came to the defense of females? How well did that work out for the OP, Den Den?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've never telling you lot who my favourite actors and actresses are.

When was Paige in a movie?

DRG hates everyone

In her defense, I heard the writing of that movie had a lot to be desired. I haven't watched the movie yet, though I don't think I will hate it.
    Sean Penn didn't have any problem turning in a great performance with shit material, so that's sort of a cop-out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Didn't we already have a thread where men came to the defense of females? How well did that work out for the OP, Den Den?
    I would defend any actor in that movie. The critics said it had more to do with the writing.. or at least the reviews that I read. I defend the genders equally... if I like the persons work I defend them, if I don't like their work I don't.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I disagree with you, but I don't have any problem with Jennifer Aniston. The Amazing Spiderman was a good movie IMO. It caught entirely too much flock for being an origin story, it was a new series... It had to tell the origin story.
    So, at what part did you think any part of what I wrote there was a critique of the movie Dennis? I was simply talking about Emma Stone. And please, if you can, point out to me how she's anything but as featureless as Jennifer Aniston

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I watched The Amazing Spiderman yesterday and she was suitably average in that. It didn't take long for her 2 endearing quirks to wear thin, did it? (don't ask me to specify, I'm reaching here) I notice she dresses to accent her sexuality - thigh high boots and stockings, short dresses etc which often is mistaken for talent when your brain is being pressed into service by your loins. She's competent on a Jennifer Aniston level.
    Jennifer Aniston is actually quite an appropriate comparison considering they're both A-list magazine fixtures who are milking the hell out of their girl-next-door appeal by continuing to turn in the same performance in every project they're involved in. I figure, just like Aniston, people will eventually grow tired of Stone's limited shtick, too (Aniston can no longer open a movie to save her life).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    When was Paige in a movie?
    She acts every time on NXT.

Dennis, please tell us more about things catching flock.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I would defend any actor in that movie. The critics said it had more to do with the writing.. or at least the reviews that I read. I defend the genders equally... if I like the persons work I defend them, if I don't like their work I don't.
    Here you go again, using material as a defense. So let me get this straight, if you liked someone, oh let's say a politician but then discovered they were responsible for genocide, would you defend them based on their body of work and not necessarily that one instance?

I'd hardly put what Emma Stone has done so far as placing her in the upper echelon of actresses. She hasn't won anything of significance - not that that means anything, look at Nicole Kidman. But she's certainly no Frances McDormand or Cate Blanchette. She's not even a Natalie Portman. She's much more....Kate Beckinsale.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dennis, please tell us more about things catching flock.

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt for it being a typo...

but since Ape asked, I am curious.

DRG hates everyone