1. #35461
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm on a boat motherfucker!
    Is "a boat" your name for crack? Because if you think soccer is actually interesting you must be on it.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #35462
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    If he is to return, his return will be even more bigger; badder; and better than Steve's.


  3. #35463
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Unlucky bro.
    Hahaha nice.

    Brace yourself:


    Terrible, over used 'football is boring' jokes are coming!
     

  4. #35464
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    If he is to return, his return will be even more bigger; badder; and better than Steve's.
    Never liked you Shaz. You cried when I came back, got like 100000000000000000000000 pm's.
     

  5. #35465
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Never liked you Shaz. You cried when I came back, got like 100000000000000000000000 pm's.
    Cried because he hoped he wouldn't have to put up with you anymore...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #35466
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Cried because he hoped he wouldn't have to put up with you anymore...
    Every b-mac post:
     

  7. #35467
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Never liked you Shaz. You cried when I came back, got like 100000000000000000000000 pm's.
    Indeed. But I'm gonna cry a bucket full of tears- of happiness once Giddy comes back. I only cried a teardrop when you made your return.


  8. #35468
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Indeed. But I'm gonna cry a bucket full of tears- of happiness once Giddy comes back. I only cried a teardrop when you made your return.
    Fuck you Shaz! Put on the ignore list!
     

  9. #35469
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Every b-mac post:
    I remember when you said all my posts were gold.. You changed man!!!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #35470
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fuck you Shaz! Put on the ignore list!
    Sorry Steve, but I had to reveal my true colours. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

     
    'CAUSE I'M THE ONE MAN BAND BABY! SHAZATERS GONNA SHAZATE!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.