Page 3526 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 252630263426347635163524352535263527352835363576362640264526 ... LastLast
Results 35,251 to 35,260 of 48272
  1. #35251
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Anyone else find it hilarious when Rhodes Scholars would introduce each other they'd call the other their best friend. Just me?

    Ok I'll go.
    Turn out the light on your way.

  2. #35252
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Turn out the light on your way.
    Wade wants some alone time with DRG!
     

  3. #35253
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post



    Ours is more violent, we don't need padding!


    What?! No American Football for dummies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    More violent? Is that why you need all the girly armour?

    I'd call 18 deaths in its first year more violent than soccer. But yes, they added the padding because college kids were dying and parents of these Ivy League schools were in an up roar.

    Oh and Soccer IS violent - in the stands with the maniac fans. On the field, this is the violence most commonly watched.







    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #35254
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Wade wants some alone time with DRG!
    It'll take an hour to get him out of all that 'football' armour.

  5. #35255
    Cigarettes were, and may still be, called "fags" because a "fag" also means a stick...Therefore you're merely referring to it as a stick , or a stick of tobacco, to be more concise. At least my take on it anyways.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #35256
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Wade wants some alone time with DRG!
    Rob is going to be jealous.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #35257
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'd call 18 deaths in its first year more violent than soccer. But yes, they added the padding because college kids were dying and parents of these Ivy League schools were in an up roar.

    Oh and Soccer IS violent - in the stands with the maniac fans. On the field, this is the violence most commonly watched.





    I thought we were talking about Rugby?

  8. #35258
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    The Miami heat watches soccer to learn how to flop better.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #35259
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The Miami heat watches soccer to learn how to flop better.
    Most of Miami Heat already know how, 12 inches all round!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I thought we were talking about Rugby?
    Same! But damn it he's aware of Busquets!
     

  10. #35260
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Most of Miami Heat already know how, 12 inches all round!



    Same! But damn it he's aware of Busquets!
    Ha Sergio's been rumbled.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.