Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So, uh, yeah. THAT'S what you missed.

How's Gabe BTW?
    He's well. He was 6lbs 5oz when he was born, but only 6 when we took him home from the hospital. We went for his 2 week checkup Monday, and we had put over a pound on him since leaving the hospital. I'm loving the daddy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Been away for a long while, though I'm sure no one really noticed. Have I missed anything of interest?

No, it hasn't gone un-noticed; they pulled your tags after all

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

So since you're aware of where the Currently Active users are listed DRG, I'm going to assume you've looked below that and saw where it says eWrestlingnews Statistics?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So since you're aware of where the Currently Active users are listed DRG, I'm going to assume you've looked below that and saw where it says eWrestlingnews Statistics?
    Yes, and I see that there is 11k users, but no way to click on them.

The "Currently Online" links you to where you can see who is viewing what. I was wondering if there was a similar function that can show you all the names of registered users so I view their profile pages.

DRG hates everyone

There was at one point in time. But that disappeared when Frank remodeled the forum.

Though I think I stumbled on it once since then and I've completely forgotten how to find it.

There was at one point in time. But that disappeared when Frank remodeled the forum.

Though I think I stumbled on it once since then and I've completely forgotten how to find it.

Fair enough, I'll keep hunting on my own. If you remember how (or trip over it again in the dark) will you PM me on where to find the function?

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fair enough, I'll keep hunting on my own. If you remember how (or trip over it again in the dark) will you PM me on where to find the function?
    Totally. If I remember to, lol.

Totally. If I remember to, lol.

No worries. It's not a major issue; I am just being the nerd I am by trying to learn how to fully navigate the site. I'm virtually the exact opposite of most other users who post in the TNA section - You know, trying to improve in life and all

Speaking of TNA, I do have a question, and I know I'd get better feedback in here than making a thread in the TNA section; plus I like you guys better..

TNA has gone live, reduced PPVs, and are now going on the road. They have done a LOT of what the IWC has asked out of them in the past 2 years. With that being said, do you think that the idea of getting a 2nd program right now is a good one? I personally think they need to wait. The reduced PPVs and going OTR the majority of the time will be a big enough hurdle. They should wait until mid-summer next year and see how the numbers/revenue is before committing all in on the idea would be my best suggestion. Growth is a good idea, but trying too much at once could be the death of a solid and good movement for the company.

DRG hates everyone

Dammit, I wanted my alt account to be "antitroll"

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Go to you profile near the top Just above your avatar, where all the links are. Just about that it says member list > Derpside.... Click on member list.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!